Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OUAT Season Premiere "The Savior" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    This looks very Star Wars. Where's Sam Witwer?
    That must be future Henry then. lol

Comment

That "Peculiar Children" trailer shows me that there's a Tim Burton X-Men movie out there that I didn't even know I wanted.

Comment

That "Peculiar Children" trailer shows me that there's a Tim Burton X-Men movie out there that I didn't even know I wanted.
        I've heard everyone say the same thing...it's Burton's X-Men

Comment

Maybe this Jafar is the son of the other Jafar since the other Jafar was in Wonderland he could of been there for decades and his son was sent to another world at some point.

Comment

LOL does seem like that now that you mention it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              Maybe this Jafar is the son of the other Jafar since the other Jafar was in Wonderland he could of been there for decades and his son was sent to another world at some point.
              I think it's the same Jafar, Neevan Andrews was just replaced like they did with the first Robin.

Comment

There she is finally.

I think this will probably be the best season we have had in a while. Wonder if it will go full season or they will split the plotline like the past couple.

Comment

Wait, didn't they squash the Cinderilla story like early in the series...Rumple killed her Faity Godmother as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    There she is finally.

I think this will probably be the best season we have had in a while. Wonder if it will go full season or they will split the plotline like the past couple.
                    I maybe wrong but, I think they're abandoning the split season.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      I maybe wrong but, I think they're abandoning the split season.
                      good cause it didnt really allow for much growth.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                        Wait, didn't they squash the Cinderilla story like early in the series...Rumple killed her Faity Godmother as I recall.
                        Well they basically killed the fairy godmother and rumple gave her a dress. that was about it i think. think they are going to go more into he family life. unless they are going to make up some new story for her or something.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎