Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    Did anyone else read Superman: Reborn yet? Not bad and it answers a lot of questions and gives a good conclusion.
    Yeah I thought it was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by nate-dog1701d View Post
    Mister Miracle just started in August, so it'll be a while. That said, a trade collecting Jack Kirby's Mister Miracle (from the 1970s) just came out and is on Hoopla.
    Oh okay cool

New In Town
    I was reading some reviews yesterday. Most people reading it seem to love it!

Starting this month DC is changing the covers and ditching the Rebirth banner they had since May 25, 2016.

The covers will go from looking like this:

to looking like this:

It was only a matter of time I suppose. Since I am reading stuff through Hoopla, it maybe a while until I see those. Although I have been looking at things with the DC rebirth tag.

I read some of the Suicide Squad rebirth. Has the chips in their head always been a thing? Make me think Tessí actions in Injustice on Smallville were a hint to her later reveal as a former Checkmate agent. Though thatís probably giving the writers too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergon6 View Post
    It was only a matter of time I suppose. Since I am reading stuff through Hoopla, it maybe a while until I see those. Although I have been looking at things with the DC rebirth tag.

I read some of the Suicide Squad rebirth. Has the chips in their head always been a thing? Make me think Tessí actions in Injustice on Smallville were a hint to her later reveal as a former Checkmate agent. Though thatís probably giving the writers too much credit.
    The chips in the head have been a thing since almost the beginning. At first they had bombs mounted on their wrists but some people survived that so they put bombs in the necks of the members of the Suicide Squad.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456