No announcement yet.

What is all of Lana's worst moments?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is all of Lana's worst moments?

Like all the scenes of where she is dragging Clark around of playing games with him of like a back up boyfriend, when she's at her most hypocritical or lying, etc.

We've got 8 seasons of stuff, I'm sure we can come up with something.

So what do you guys got?

The first thing that comes to mind is the episode where she kidnapped Casey Brock from a hospital. The patient were infected by Brainiac, and Lana strapped that poor woman down to a table. She just watched her die. It wasn't like Lana could do anything the hospital couldn't do... she could had just stayed at the hospital and watched Casey die there instead. She basically denied that woman a chance to die with her loved ones around her,etc.

I guess the worst part of all that is when Clark compared what she did, to that time Clark stole a car. No, Clark, that's not the same thing at all.

second thing that comes to mind, is when she faked her own murder. That meant an innocent guy was going to jail. Granted, Lionel was the one who arranged for that guy to go to jail instead of Lex. But the thing is, Lana showed no emotion at all when Lionel told her about that guy who was dying in jail. She didn't even go to the police to show them that the framed guy was innocent. The only thing that guy was guilty of, was accepting the money for his family. So she stood by and let an innocent guy die in jail. Well done, Lana.

third thing that comes to mind: The time when she kidnapped Lionel Luthor and tortured him in an log cabin deliverance-style. Yes, Lionel Luthor did plenty of bad **** up to that point but the way she did it.... eehhh.
    Last edited by Aurora Moon; 08-27-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Maybe not the worst example of dubious Lana behaviour but Chun-Li-ing Lois through Grant's office door in 'Wrath'. Mindwarped by her superpowers or not, it was totally unwarranted given the circumstances and there was no apology afterwards. I'm not sure the two ever shared a scene after that.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎