No announcement yet.

A Split Second or a Whole Lifetime - one-shot about Laurel Lance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Split Second or a Whole Lifetime - one-shot about Laurel Lance

Another one-shot I wrote a while back. My way to say goodbye to Laurel, also a short summary of who she truly was.

Summary: Laurel was many different things, but people tended to see only a small fraction of her and didn't even wonder what she was really like. As a lawyer she fought for the little guys long before she put on a mask. Eventually she took up her sister's mantle. She became the Black Canary. Another vigilante hero, which slowly dying city needed so much. Character study. 4x18 spoilers.
    Words: 737 (1,470 inculding A/N)

This is beautiful! A lovely goodbye fic. I'm sharing this link on my Tumblr since I have a lot of followers who are Laurel fans on there!

Comment

Thank you. Also, I've found your Tumblr and added to follow. I have an account there but I don't really use it as over the years I didn't figure out how this page works exactly or what I should do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarice
        Thank you. Also, I've found your Tumblr and added to follow. I have an account there but I don't really use it as over the years I didn't figure out how this page works exactly or what I should do with it.
        Yay! And Tumblr has a steep learning curve. It is really not intuitive to figure out at all. My first month, I felt like everyone's grandma trying to just figure out this newfangled site. But if you want to start using it more and have any questions, let me know!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎