No announcement yet.

why does Lana disrespect Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does Lana disrespect Clark?

I don't understand why Lana mistreats Clark the way she does, I don't get Lana, I don't really understand her when it comes to Clark. I don't understand the way she thinks. Is Clark the only one causing all the problems in their relationship? or is Lana causing most of the problems in their relationship as well? or they both causing problems? I find women just as emotionally confusing as men. I don't get women and I'm woman. Why do Clark and Lana not respect each other? more importantly Why does Lana mistreat Clark the way she does? and why doesn't she not show any gratitude towards Clark? and why doesn't Lana not understand that people should have the right to their privacy? if honesty is so important to her, then why is she not being honest herself? and why Lana so insecure about people not trusting her with the truth? and what's up with her constant neediness for honesty and trust anyway? I don't get it. privacy laws don't phase her much do they? and Why can't Lana not let Clark have his secrets? Does Lana not understand that not everything has to be public knowledge? and why does Clark not call Lana out on her hypocrisy? and why does Clark have put up with her mind games and ****? when doesn't he need to? besides of trying to understand all this, what I really want to know is why Does Lana disrespect Clark? what are Lana's reasons for being disrespectful? does she have any real reasons why she should be disrespectful to Clark? does she really need to be ungrateful? I don't understand any of this, can some one please help me understand this because I'm so totally lost.
    Last edited by laurarawlins; 08-22-2016, 05:39 PM.

it depends on the season,anyways its more and likely cause clark way of acting to her,the way he does not anwer her questions.for the trust i can assume is something related to the fact she was grown without parents and for girls can be even harder than for males,making the love needy kind of girl,that think people doesnt trush her cause she doesnt trush her self in the first place

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎