Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these heroes should appear in LoT?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these heroes should appear in LoT?

I would love to see Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond appear! He's overdue for a live-action appearance! LoSH seems very likely since we have seen already seen a Legion flight ring. Adam Strange and Challengers of the Unknown and Booster Gold would be awesome to see as well!!!!!
    Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond
    0%
    Legion of Superheroes
    0%
    Booster Gold
    0%
    Challengers of the Unknown
    0%
    Adam Strange
    0%
    Other
    0%

i wouldn't mind Terry showing up... but I think Booster Gold would also be a strong contender, due to the fact that he time travels.

Comment

I voted Batman Beyond, Booster Gold was on Smallville and I didn't care for him.

Comment

I voted Adam Strange because he is really an interesting underrated character.

Also they mentioned Thanagar last season I want references to Rann.

Comment

I could see Adam Strange easily fit into LoT. If we're already getting Stargirl, with Vixen as a stand-in for Animal Man ... and we're getting Martian Manhunter joining the Flarrowverse, we also could get a bit of an in-show 'Justice League United' shout-out.

We don't have the Hawks any longer (they were misused in S1), but if they were going to do a JLU shout-out maybe bring them back for a cameo, with GA as guest star to complete the JLU easter egg.

Comment

LSH hands down. This team is crying out for its own show.

Comment

How about a Superman guest appearance? Booster Gold could appear in an episode which reveal that he's Rip Hunter's father at the end of that episode. Also the Legends could visit the Earth of the original V series.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎