No announcement yet.

Chloe/Lois fic based on post-Jimmy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe/Lois fic based on post-Jimmy

One of my biggest peeves about the show is that they never addressed Jimmy's death from Lois' viewpoint and that is a big oversight, given how it's a key canon friendship and was depicted as a pretty strong friendship on the show.

I've written a fic around the hospital scene in the Season 9 premiere Savior, where Lois took off from the hospital before Chloe could tell her the hugely important events that had happened during Lois' 3-week absence. Basically, I've written it as per the actual scene and then expanded it by not having Lois escape, and then added another couple of scenes that continue the narrative while straying from the episode and the season's story arc somewhat.

My question is: where best to post it on this site?

I also have another one based on the Season 8 premiere Odyssey. We never got to see exactly how Lois got into Black Creek but I've written a fic that starts from when she leaves the Luther mansion with the flash drive, and ends when she spots Clark inside Black Creek. I know which section it can go under but my question here is whether or not anyone's interested. There is more humour in this one than the other one for obvious reasons, and I'd like to believe that anyone reading it could quite easily see Smallville's Lois doing what she does here.

Any advice on both these fics would be greatly appreciated. I'd rather post them here since I'm already registered than go to another site and have to register.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎