No announcement yet.

Who disrespects Clark Kent the most?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who disrespects Clark Kent the most?

I am re phrasing these questions so I am not asking the same questions over and over, I don't want to keep on repeating the same questions that I've already asked before.

Who do you think has no respect for Clark Kent at all? and Why do they disrespect him? what is their logic and reasoning behind their disrespect for Clark? and are they right or wrong in disrespecting Clark? and do they have the right to disrespect him? Please explain to me why there is so much disrespect towards Clark Kent on this show by these writers and by these other characters: Jonathan, Pete, Lois and Chloe but mostly Lex and Lana because I don't understand why anyone would choose to or want to disrespect a pro life character who dedicates himself in protecting life and serving the greater good. I know Clark is fallible and isn't perfect, but he deserves some respect and he's not getting any from the writers or these characters on this show. Why don't they respect him? I am curious.
    The “lets write Clark just as bad as lana” writing team Al&miles (the Lana worshippers)
    44.44%
    The “Lets find out Clark’s secret at all costs by any means necessary” trio: Lex, Lana and Chloe
    55.56%
    The hypocritical ingrates “Lets demand Clark’s trust without earning it” duo: Lex and Lana
    33.33%
    The cynical self righteous critics “Lets not let Clark befriend Lex at all” duo: Jonathan and Pete
    22.22%
    Us the viewers “lets point out all of Clark Kent’s character flaws that we hate and/or dislike”
    0%
    all the above
    11.11%

Aren't you getting tired of writing and asking the same questions over and over??

Comment

Lex. He treats Clark as his personal salvation and then turns against him when Clark simply can't live up to that, he turns on him. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Comment

Sorry

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
        Aren't you getting tired of writing and asking the same questions over and over??
        sorry about that, I didn't mean to ask the same questions. I am just trying to get people's opinions on the poll including yours. If you have any suggestions or ideas of asking different questions than to repeat the same ones for me, then please I would love to hear your feed back. But thank you for bringing this to my attention. I promise I won't ask the same questions again if you don't want me to. Again my apologies. I understand people on here get annoyed with the repeating of the same questions being asked. I never meant to annoy you with that and I'm sorry that I did.
        Last edited by laurarawlins; 07-26-2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

It's okay. I just kind of feel like you didn't really see people's answers in the past threads if you were still asking those same questions. Why not bump your older threads and talk in those threads?? That way some people might feel like they were being heard by you.

Comment

I want your opinion

It's okay. I just kind of feel like you didn't really see people's answers in the past threads if you were still asking those same questions. Why not bump your older threads and talk in those threads?? That way some people might feel like they were being heard by you.
            what you do mean by bump? I don't quite understand that word. and can I get your personal opinion on this poll? according to this poll, who do you think has no respect for Clark Kent on Smallville?
            Last edited by laurarawlins; 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

My feelings on this subject of topic

Originally posted by Dagenspear
              Lex. He treats Clark as his personal salvation and then turns against him when Clark simply can't live up to that, he turns on him. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!
              I have to agree with that indefinitely, that is very precise, very accurate, very honest and straight to the point analysis of the whole Clark and Lex relationship dynamic. In my personal opinion, I have to say both Lex and Lana for always taking Clark for granted and taking advantage of him most of the time along with invading his privacy/personal space and blaming & criticizing him for everything. I would also say Jonathan and Pete as well because they are just down right rude and disrespectful in general, they're always so angry all the time and they're always talking at Clark all the time. they don't talk to him, they talk at him. But mostly Al&Miles for writing Clark just as bad as they write Lana because they somehow wrote Clark to be more like batman than superman in my opinion. I can't believe that Al&Miles would write Clark to be the type of character who would be influenced by Jonathan Kent in such a negative way like that, it's so demeaning to the Clark character to have him be more like Jonathan Kent than his own man of his own free will, although Clark is and can be both Jonathan and himself at different points in the series in my perception of the show.
              Last edited by laurarawlins; 07-30-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I have changed my questions on this thread, because yes I am getting tired of asking the same questions over and over again. I hope you like these questions better.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎