Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyler Hoechlin is Superman in Supergirl Season 2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't realize some writers had such a hard time letting go of the Donnerverse...

Comment

I'm actually quite liking what has been shown so far of this Superman. He's got a relaxed attitude (it seems) without seeming like he doesn't care. Also, I kind of like he's not the biggest guy on screen. It lends to his larger than life character, doesn't necessarily mean larger than life physicality. A secret identity works better when you literal can just disappear in a crowd. There is a certain dynamic that could be played into with Jimmy Olsen and Superman, if Jimmy keep referring to him as "Big Guy", a nickname he's used before, but Jimmy is literally bigger than Superman. I kind of dig it. Superman needs to have a certain presence, but at the same time, I think most of that is conveyed through posture and tone, rather sheer size and intimidation.

Comment

Tyler is without doubt my favourite version of Superman/Clark Kent there's been. He is so close to that perfect version I have in my mind it's crazy. He's about 95% that version and that's probably as close as they'll ever get in live action.

Comment

Tyler has nailed both Superman and Clark Kent in 2 episodes and that's quite a record!

Comment

Maybe it might be overkill, but I would like to see him in the 4 episode crossover event. I understand if they won't do that because it just might be overkill with Supergirl and Superman. It would be freaking cool, though!

Comment

I hope Tyler appears in the Mega-Crossover as Superman so they can cash in on the Justice League movie hype.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎