Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyler Hoechlin is Superman in Supergirl Season 2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Hoechlin is Superman in Supergirl Season 2!

Tyler Hoechlin will be playing Superman in Supergirl Season 2.

I like it!

I can see it. He has the look for Superman.

Comment

The look fits. He seems genial in interviews, which is an attribute I like my Superman to have. Now, we'll see if it works.

Comment

Berlanti likes to shop from Teen Wolf, it seems.

Don't know much about him, but he looks the part.

Comment

Honestly, when I first heard the news, I couldn't see him as Superman. Mainly because I've known him from Teen Wolf. Though he does look the part, and I feel like he could be an interesting choice for the Man of Steel. Very curious to see how he does.

Comment

yeah he seems for perfect the part. Hopefully he will workout. If he does maybe he'll get more than two episodes. I'm kinda curious as to how he would look in the supersuit. It should be interesting.

Comment

His look definitely does fit with Superman. I've never seen Teen Wolf but, hopefully there is chemistry with him and the rest of the cast. Now all we need is a picture of him in full Superman gear.

Comment

There's not much of an age difference between Tyler and Melissa. I guess they're going to age him up a bit.

Comment

I like it. Ill gve him a chance and hope he does well.

Comment

Certainly willing to give him a 2 episode shot. Begs a couple of questions, (1) if he's a hit, is there a possibility for his own spin-off and/or (2) perhaps crossing over into some of the other CW/DC shows and (3) will there be a real Lois Lane eventually worked into an episode or two?

Comment

I think instead of doing a spin off Superman show, what they should do that would be amazing is to do a show and title it The Trinity. Since Superman is apparently now fair game they could very well have a chance to do Batman and even Wonder Woman. And instead of making three separate shows for each of them (which I highly doubt they would have the space for), just have the show centered around Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman. There they can focus on building up those three, they could also cameo other Justice League members, and have some of the biggest villains in the DC Universe that the other shows couldn't do. Like they could use Brainiac, Doomsday, Darkseid, Mongul, etc. It would be perfect.

Comment

Something I did.

Comment

Meh, dude seems a bit scrawny. Hopefully they can get him to hit the gym before they start filming and he can buff up. Otherwise, yeah, he has the face of a superman.

Don't watch MTV so I don't know his acting credentials. So no hard feelings for the guy.

I'm just glad it wasn't Welling and I'm also glad it wasn't Henry, if only because him being movie specific essentially means he would command a payday so huge he would take like 2 entire seasons worth of budget just for the special two parter alone, let alone what it would be for future appearances.

Comment

I guess Kryptonian aging on Earth plateaus around thirty.

Comment

It might. There have been a few iterations where Superman was theorized to be nigh immortal, as long as he was in an environment with the right solar radiation to keep his powers charged. If you think about it biologically, humans look older because our bodies start to break down due to the inability to keep cell division perfect. Superman on the other hand, with the regenerative abilities Kryptonians are commonly shown to have, wouldn't have that problem. At the least, his life span would conceivable be many many human lifetimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎