S3 General Spoiler & Speculation Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by costas22
    Photos from episode 3.02:

The last picture of Cisco suggests that the Flashpoint storyline is over. At the same time, one of the stills shows The Rival, so it will be interesting to see how he winds up in this episode. Nice to see Jay Garrick though. He should be in the same episode The Rival is in.
    Would it not be interesting if we discover that "The Rival" is actually from Earth 3, which would make him Jay Garrick's enemy and also give a nod to the Earth-3 Johnny Quick, whom the Rival somewhat resembles...

Comment

Anyone else think it's safe to say that pretty soon we will see Barry be that Flash who is telling the Barry hiding in the closet to just let it happen? This has not happened yet right? I can't remember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sozzeled
        Anyone else think it's safe to say that pretty soon we will see Barry be that Flash who is telling the Barry hiding in the closet to just let it happen? This has not happened yet right? I can't remember!
        No it hasn't happened. However, the Barry who warned Season 1 Barry to stay in the closet came from April 2024. So you are going to have to wait until season 10 to see that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Xum Yukinori
          Would it not be interesting if we discover that "The Rival" is actually from Earth 3, which would make him Jay Garrick's enemy and also give a nod to the Earth-3 Johnny Quick, whom the Rival somewhat resembles...
          I think that's what they should have done. But turns out he's from Earth 1.

Comment

Comment

Could the title refer to the supervillain the Shade..?

Comment

Speedster named "Savitar" Coming Soon

In this new timeline — which was born of Barry’s attempt to undo his “fixing” of the version in which his mother died, and features such wrinkles as a Joe/Iris rift, a mourning-his-brother Cisco and a Caitlin at odds with a frosty fate — The Flash has been battling the “sleeper” metahumans who are being awoken to their alt-destiny by the shrouded “Doctor” Alchemy. But as well previewed during the off-season, a second Big Bad — the speedster named Savitar — is on his way, to make his debut “very, very soon,” warned series lead Grant Gustin.

“He’s the god of motion,” Berlanti explained, “so Flash is up against his biggest foe yet.”
                http://tvline.com/2016/10/29/the-fla...god-of-motion/
                Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-29-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I hope Shade doesn't feature a lot of Wally in a petulant mood. We've seen enough of it to last a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                    Speedster named "Savitar" Coming Soon

http://tvline.com/2016/10/29/the-fla...god-of-motion/
                    rofl @ Berlanti here, "“so Flash is up against his biggest foe yet.”

Sn 1, up against his 'biggest foe' RF.
                    Sn2, up against an even bigger foe 'Zoom'
                    Sn 3, up against his biggest foe yet (Savitar).

Who does Flash get in sn 4 so that the showrunners can proclaim he's up against his biggest challenge yet ? Darkseid?

It's just laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by speople
                      rofl @ Berlanti here, "“so Flash is up against his biggest foe yet.”

Sn 1, up against his 'biggest foe' RF.
                      Sn2, up against an even bigger foe 'Zoom'
                      Sn 3, up against his biggest foe yet (Savitar).

Who does Flash get in sn 4 so that the showrunners can proclaim he's up against his biggest challenge yet ? Darkseid?

It's just laughable.
                      It's called Hype, mate. All corporate advertisers use it for profits and in this case, ratings.

Also on a side note: I think this is why I loved X-men so much. They didn't tend to replicate superpowers any wear NEAR as much as DC comics does with their heroes and villains. 90% of mutants I know had unique powers/mutations and had variety.

One of the reasons I've been enjoying this season was because they've been building Alchemy up as this season's big bad and I've found it to be a refreshing change. Yeah we had Rival but he was more hired muscle than big brain so he died anyways. Also, LOVE Jigsaw as the voice as Alchemy, nice throwback and perfect casting choice.

Also, while I know your post was sarcasm/joking, Darkseid is actually a Superman villain as so wouldn't exist on Barry's Earth anywho (unless they do decide to pull off a Flashpoint story later down the road that merges his and Kara's/Clark's Earth together).

Comment

^ I'm not sure Alchemy is the big bad, actually. Isn't it supposedly Savitar?

Comment

I think BArry will deal with both of them over the course of the season, but Alchemy seems to be biggest big bad.

The official description for 3.07 (the one Kevin Smith directed):

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                            I think BArry will deal with both of them over the course of the season, but Alchemy seems to be biggest big bad.

The official description for 3.07 (the one Kevin Smith directed):

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-kil...-directs/26816
                            Tbh, aftrer reading the description I'm more pumped for KF than Alchemy and Savitar combined. She takes on both Flash AND Vibe.

Comment

2:37-2:40 Vibe and Killer Frost suits?

Comment

Originally posted by speople
                                Tbh, aftrer reading the description I'm more pumped for KF than Alchemy and Savitar combined. She takes on both Flash AND Vibe.
                                I'm just interested to see if KF is going to be all Kate or if they are going to try to pull and Incredible Hulk with her and have her have a split personality. Her human persona Kate and her meta persona Frost dueling with in her mind at all times. Recent episodes seem to suggest this as its clear there's mental conflict with in her when her eyes glow, but I hope not. I'm tired of all these characters suddenly having split personality disorder. Despite what Gotham will try to tell you, Nygma did NOT have that problem. He was just plain obsessed with being the smartest in the room to the point of being driven insane by it. They better not try pulling the same bs with Snow.

If she does turn heel here I'd rather she do it on her own accord rather than something she can't control.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎