Collapse
No announcement yet.

S3 General Spoiler & Speculation Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else see the TV Guide talking about Comic Con? One of them is for The Flash and there is a pic of him with the closest costume to the comics. Yes it is Grant with the bright red costume that we saw in the season 1 finale! It is a new picture and the article seems to say he is going to have that costume this season.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
        http://flashtvnews.com/flash-season-...id-flash/25373

Kid Flash costume.

Now Jesse Quick needs her costume.
        It looks like exactly how it would translate to the real world. I like it; this is why I like this series..they go for it even if looks a tad cheesy in a still photo but, they always make it look good for the show.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 07-12-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Ty yup thats the cover! Ty for the link.

Comment

Comment

The Flash @ Comic-Con: Barry's 'Blind Bliss,' Flashpoint's Affect on Arrow, Season 3's Two New Foes and More

Comment

Comment

Can we just talk about how awesome it is to have Tobin Bell the guy that played Jigsaw to do the voice for Dr. Alchemy. Dr. Alchemy is about to be so boss! I've been waiting to see him on the show! ^_^

Comment

In terms of the overall season, Dr Alchemy is the only info we have. Don't know much about him, but if the show is going for a different kind of big bad than a speedster, I am all for it. The FLashpoint stuff looks good, but for all we know, it could be over after 1-2 episodes. What intrigues me more at this point is what repercussions the Flashpoint storyline will cause to the regular timeline after Barry restores it.

Matt Letsher is terrific in the trailer. It just saddens me that after this storyline is over, they are shipping Reverse Flash off to Legends of Tomorrow. Just like they did with Captain Cold last year. I enjoy that show (most of the time anyway), but the two most recognized Flash Rogues belong on the Flash.

Comment

Last yr we had Tony Todd as Zoom's voice. This yr is Tobin Bell aka Jigsaw as Dr. Alchemy. Im starting to wonder if theyre big horror fans at DC/CW which is awesome! I love horror movies and i really hope this means we may see Robert Englund doing the voice of a villain in an upcoming season.

Comment

I always feel like for some of the great mysterious villains, you need that horror aspect. Tobin Bell is perfect for Dr. Alchemy. And because I've read up on Dr. Alchemy, I have amazing theories in regards to him. It does look like the Flashpoint will only last a few episodes it seems like. Since it hasn't been terribly long since they've started filming. Which is fine. I'd rather see more time spent on the aftermath of Flashpoint and how it affects the regular timeline. This season can be extremely good. I have high hopes for it.

Comment

Can you tell us anything about The Flash, specifically about Barry Allen? Thanks! — Conor
                          In the Flashpoint timeline, we’ll find Barry truly appreciating the opportunity to spend quality time with his now-dead parents, but it won’t be long before he faces the consequences of tinkering with time. “He’s starting to have new memories of graduating high school and college, memories he never had with his parents, but those memories are replacing other things from the other timeline,” Grant Gustin teases.

Comment

I know it won't happen but I would love to hear/see Michael Rosenbaum voice a character on The Flash or play one on Supergirl!

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                              I know it won't happen but I would love to hear/see Michael Rosenbaum voice a character on The Flash or play one on Supergirl!

Imagine if this was a different time and place and they got Michael to be Lex Luthor as part of the Legion of Doom on Legends of Tomorrow? My body would go into overdrive, lol

Comment

During the recent SDCC '16, Gustin has pretty much confirmed that the Flashpoint story isn't going to last as long as fans were thinking it would (and certainly not for the entire season). I don't know if some fans actually thought Flashpoint as a story would take the entire season to tell . Maybe it'll last up to the mid-season finale, maybe not.

I'm glad they've also confirmed that Flashpoint will have permanent effects on the The Flash, though they aren't necessarily going to erase/discard all the friendships or relationships as they stood prior to Barry's S2 finale temporal botch-up. It would be more fair to say that Flashpoint as an arc won't take a whole season (or maybe not even half a season) to tell as a story, but some of its effects on the other hand may last the rest of the season if not the rest of the series.

As for Flashpoint affecting the rest of the DCTV universe, I think it should in equal measure across every series ... in theory. Temporal anomalies shouldn't simply step on the brakes at the Central City limits, they should have an impact, big or small, across the entire planet.

But if the temporal fiddling over on LoT hasn't truly had a catastrophic impact on the rest of the current DCTVU (yet), I expect that Flashpoint will probably have a sliding scale of impact on the rest of them, depending on how much/little time travel and its effects actually matter in their respective worlds.

It'll give SG the opportunity to join the DC Flarrowverse, so just by this alone Flashpoint will have a big impact on Kara and friends. As for LoT and Arrow, it'll likely create some tweaks here, adjustments there -- and that'll be it -- assuming they allow those series to experience more concrete temporal blowback than before.

The lion's share of Flashpoint's impact will rightly be felt on The Flash, as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎