Collapse
No announcement yet.

CW Seed: DC Spotlight: Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup and he says something like and people call ME Superman lol! Yeah looks more and more like we will see more content added.

Comment

Speaking of cameos from the 1950s Adventures of Superman series, Jack Larson, the actor who played Jimmy Olsen in the 1950s series, made a cameo in both the Superboy show and Lois and Clark, two shows we've been hoping to see on CW Seed. On Superboy he and Noel Neil, the actress who played Lois, showed up in the episode titled Paranoia, who the duo played a couple of Clark's coworkers. On Lois and Clark, Jack Larson played an elderly version of Jimmy Olsen after Jimmy's youth was stolen from him in an episode titled "Brutal Youth."

Comment

Originally posted by Clada Max-El
        Speaking of cameos from the 1950s Adventures of Superman series, Jack Larson, the actor who played Jimmy Olsen in the 1950s series, made a cameo in both the Superboy show and Lois and Clark, two shows we've been hoping to see on CW Seed. On Superboy he and Noel Neil, the actress who played Lois, showed up in the episode titled Paranoia, who the duo played a couple of Clark's coworkers. On Lois and Clark, Jack Larson played an elderly version of Jimmy Olsen after Jimmy's youth was stolen from him in an episode titled "Brutal Youth."
        Oh yeah i remember the L&C ep. That was a good one. He was also in Superman Returns as well i think as the bartender.

With the recent announcement of Justice League Dark animated movie, i hope that we will see it pop up on CW Seed app too. Yeah we could b seeing a massive opening of the WB vault and shows like Superboy on Seed. I wouldnt b against that at all. Anything that gets more attention to get tv and movies is all good with me u know?

I really think we may see the tv shows added since once The O.C. gets added to Hulu its supposed to be a Hulu exclusive. So i could see shows like Superboy, Adventures of Superman and L&C being added if they do lose O.C. Also, like i said before, those shows would fit perfectly alongside shows like '90s Flash and Birds Of Prey. Wouldnt b out of place at all and i would consider them a welcome addition to an already great app.
        Last edited by Austin 3:16; 06-07-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
          Oh yeah i remember the L&C ep. That was a good one. He was also in Superman Returns as well i think as the bartender.
          I remember that now! I think he was a Daily Planet employee though, although I too have forgotten exactly. Didn't he play Jax-Ur in Smallvile as well, or was that the actor who played Jimmy in the Reeve movies?

Comment

It was the actor from the Reeve Superman movies who was also Marty's brother in BTTF. I wish Jack had been on Smallville though. Wouldve loved to have seen him on there.

Comment

It would've been fun if they made Jack or the actor for Jimmy in the Reeve movies the Stan Lee of Superman movies, or even DC movies in general. The actor for the Reeve movies is already in all four Reeve movies, as well as the Supergirl movie and Superman Returns (I think).

Comment

Id have loved that too. Both those actors wouldve been great ambassadors in the DC movie universe like Stan is for Marvel.

What do u folks think will b the next DC tv or animated movie added to Seed? For me i think tv will b either Lois & Clark or Adventures Of Superboy. For animated movie, i think we will get Batman Beyond: ROTJ.

Comment

CW just added Constantine to the Seed app. Not a bad choice. Looks like theyre adding more and more to the app and site so i think we will see more shows and movies as time goes on.

Comment

Now, we have JL: Doom. This is awesome!!
                    Last edited by Raissa; 07-03-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Looks like Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Almost Human and the John Wesley Shipp Flash CBS series are about to be removed in about 2 weeks from CW Seed. My guess is we will see some more shows like Lois & Clark added soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎