Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 196 to 204 of 204
  1. #196
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Some where in the Untied States
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    I always wondered what happened to the LP waters that Darhk stole. He clearly has drunk some of it because in 1975 he was roughly as old as he was in 2016. But at the end of the day, it doesn't make a difference whether Darhk still had some left or if there are more Pits out there. They will still find a pathetic convenient excuse about why Laurel can't be resurrected. Just like they did on LoT when Sara wanted to go back save her (she couldn't change her sister's fate but Jax could save his father's, SMFH).

    Which is why I hope the speculation about the Pit returning in some form is false. The hypocrisy that goes on in these shows about which character can be resurrected and who not is infuriating.
    Well *chuckles* I can't even believe, I'm saying this but atleast this is one thing they pulled from the comics. In the comics you have characters who die and some have even stayed dead, while other's get to live. The same thing with Arrow and the extended DCTV verse.

  2. #197
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Some where in the Untied States
    Posts
    1,286
    I ended up coming up with this for Oliver's fifth year away in a kind of summary version.

    After Oliver gets initiated into The Bratva, I'd say he spends about the good first half of the year and maybe even longer, working his way up through the ranks by being a skilled assassin and torturer for them. Eventually, say like in the flashback special episode in 5x14 or 5x15, Oliver gets his Bratva rank and tattoo of captain.

    Then for the next couple of episodes Oliver and some of The Bratva members including Anatoly begin waging wore against Kovar, by destroying his supplies, like guns and drugs with burning down his warehouses, plus killing his men.

    Eventually Kovar having a mole inside The Bratva manages to deliver a crippling blow, to the Russian mob and Oliver. First Ishmael Gregor, who is the leader of The Brava is murdered and so is Oliver's allies outside of Anatoly, who escapes.

    Kovar then has Oliver thrown into the Gulag and for the next few episodes Oliver is trying to survive in that prison with figuring out an escape plan. Eventually Oliver manages to get out and being, unable to cut his hair has allowed it to grow into the long mess from Arrow 1x01.

    By this time Anatoly has now become the leader of The Bratva and offers to help Oliver, with more men. Oliver declines, preferring to go at it alone and using just his bow and arrows goes after Kovar. Needless to say Oliver cripples Kovar's entire operations with eventually defeating Kovar and killing him.

    Oliver having fulfilled his promise to Tainia by defeating Kovar and informing her parents of what happened to Vlad and her, decide it's time move forward. He considers himself ready to pull fill his father's mission to take down those on The List.

    So Oliver is returns to Lian Yu and has Anatoly send a fishing trawler out, so Oliver can be "rescued" and no one would ask questions about where he's been for the past five years.

    Thoughts?

  3. #198
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    May 11
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggard01 View Post
    I ended up coming up with this for Oliver's fifth year away in a kind of summary version.

    After Oliver gets initiated into The Bratva, I'd say he spends about the good first half of the year and maybe even longer, working his way up through the ranks by being a skilled assassin and torturer for them. Eventually, say like in the flashback special episode in 5x14 or 5x15, Oliver gets his Bratva rank and tattoo of captain.

    Then for the next couple of episodes Oliver and some of The Bratva members including Anatoly begin waging wore against Kovar, by destroying his supplies, like guns and drugs with burning down his warehouses, plus killing his men.

    Eventually Kovar having a mole inside The Bratva manages to deliver a crippling blow, to the Russian mob and Oliver. First Ishmael Gregor, who is the leader of The Brava is murdered and so is Oliver's allies outside of Anatoly, who escapes.

    Kovar then has Oliver thrown into the Gulag and for the next few episodes Oliver is trying to survive in that prison with figuring out an escape plan. Eventually Oliver manages to get out and being, unable to cut his hair has allowed it to grow into the long mess from Arrow 1x01.

    By this time Anatoly has now become the leader of The Bratva and offers to help Oliver, with more men. Oliver declines, preferring to go at it alone and using just his bow and arrows goes after Kovar. Needless to say Oliver cripples Kovar's entire operations with eventually defeating Kovar and killing him.

    Oliver having fulfilled his promise to Tainia by defeating Kovar and informing her parents of what happened to Vlad and her, decide it's time move forward. He considers himself ready to pull fill his father's mission to take down those on The List.

    So Oliver is returns to Lian Yu and has Anatoly send a fishing trawler out, so Oliver can be "rescued" and no one would ask questions about where he's been for the past five years.

    Thoughts?
    I like it. Except I just always assumed Oliver would be put back on the island against his will. But, this time around he actually is alone on the island for about 6 months. It would better explain his state of mind in 1x01.

  4. #199
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggard01 View Post
    I ended up coming up with this for Oliver's fifth year away in a kind of summary version.

    After Oliver gets initiated into The Bratva, I'd say he spends about the good first half of the year and maybe even longer, working his way up through the ranks by being a skilled assassin and torturer for them. Eventually, say like in the flashback special episode in 5x14 or 5x15, Oliver gets his Bratva rank and tattoo of captain.

    Then for the next couple of episodes Oliver and some of The Bratva members including Anatoly begin waging wore against Kovar, by destroying his supplies, like guns and drugs with burning down his warehouses, plus killing his men.

    Eventually Kovar having a mole inside The Bratva manages to deliver a crippling blow, to the Russian mob and Oliver. First Ishmael Gregor, who is the leader of The Brava is murdered and so is Oliver's allies outside of Anatoly, who escapes.

    Kovar then has Oliver thrown into the Gulag and for the next few episodes Oliver is trying to survive in that prison with figuring out an escape plan. Eventually Oliver manages to get out and being, unable to cut his hair has allowed it to grow into the long mess from Arrow 1x01.

    By this time Anatoly has now become the leader of The Bratva and offers to help Oliver, with more men. Oliver declines, preferring to go at it alone and using just his bow and arrows goes after Kovar. Needless to say Oliver cripples Kovar's entire operations with eventually defeating Kovar and killing him.

    Oliver having fulfilled his promise to Tainia by defeating Kovar and informing her parents of what happened to Vlad and her, decide it's time move forward. He considers himself ready to pull fill his father's mission to take down those on The List.

    So Oliver is returns to Lian Yu and has Anatoly send a fishing trawler out, so Oliver can be "rescued" and no one would ask questions about where he's been for the past five years.

    Thoughts?
    Like 134sc, I like it. However, there is one problem: as of the Season 4 finale, he and Amanda Waller are still rather amiable with one another. This doesn't jive with she said in "Suicide Squad", about him still being angry about the last time. My guess is he will deal with Kovar pretty quickly, but then Amanda snatches him and places him on Lian Yu (perhaps Kovar was doing something for ARGUS and Oliver's actions have upset the balance of power?) in their newly-designed prison. Oliver escapes, sets traps to keep the ARGUS agents hunting him on their toes (thus giving us the traps like the one Thea tripped in "The Return"), and just happened to be a lucky SOB when he spotted the fishing trawler.

  5. #200
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Some where in the Untied States
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by 134sc View Post
    I like it. Except I just always assumed Oliver would be put back on the island against his will. But, this time around he actually is alone on the island for about 6 months. It would better explain his state of mind in 1x01.
    Glad you like it. That work for the hair as another possibility and also being forced there, against his will but alone would further like you said further help his mind set from 1x01.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDBentz View Post
    Like 134sc, I like it. However, there is one problem: as of the Season 4 finale, he and Amanda Waller are still rather amiable with one another. This doesn't jive with she said in "Suicide Squad", about him still being angry about the last time. My guess is he will deal with Kovar pretty quickly, but then Amanda snatches him and places him on Lian Yu (perhaps Kovar was doing something for ARGUS and Oliver's actions have upset the balance of power?) in their newly-designed prison. Oliver escapes, sets traps to keep the ARGUS agents hunting him on their toes (thus giving us the traps like the one Thea tripped in "The Return"), and just happened to be a lucky SOB when he spotted the fishing trawler.
    Glad you like it. Which yea that will work in order to explain Oliver and Amanda's conversation from 2x16. Also yeah Oliver would be one lucky SOB to just happen of catching that passing fishing trawler.

  6. #201
    Let's Write!
    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    96
    I really don't get what Kovar has to do with Tatiana's promise to begin with. I mean, he only went there to tell her parents what happened. So this whole Kovar thing doesn't even make sense to me.

  7. #202
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Some where in the Untied States
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by LycoX View Post
    I really don't get what Kovar has to do with Tatiana's promise to begin with. I mean, he only went there to tell her parents what happened. So this whole Kovar thing doesn't even make sense to me.
    One simple answer of Flashpoint.

    Really, I'd say it's more of a recon. You can tell by the way they did the recap of season 4, that their saying Oliver promised to kill Kovar instead of going to find Taiana's parents.

    Which in a way does kind of further help move the story along if Oliver is actively trying to take down Kovar. That's probably why they changed it.

  8. #203
    Let's Write!
    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    96
    Huh, I didn't even think about that. And I'm not entirely sure on how to feel about that cause it makes what they did with the whole promise thing really freaking pointless.

  9. #204
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Some where in the Untied States
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by LycoX View Post
    Huh, I didn't even think about that. And I'm not entirely sure on how to feel about that cause it makes what they did with the whole promise thing really freaking pointless.
    Well, in a way it is. They should have had the promise in season 5 in season 4.
    Last edited by Haggard01; 12-14-2016 at 07:26 AM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •