Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural Season Finale "Alpha and Omega" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emirates
    We mustn't forger, Lucifer is still out there. Cas said Amara cast him out somewhere. I think that he may play a pivotal role in the next season.
    Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Although I hate that Lucifers redemption was short-lived(I did somewhat enjoy that Metatron and Lucifer got a second chance to be the good guys as unpopular as that was), it would have been better if he was just killed and confirmed dead. To bring him back now as the ultimate bad guy would be EXTREMELY redundant much like Chuck and his hands of God lol! I have to admit it was really cool to see the spear of destiny though. As far as what MIGHT happen next season, I say we should look closely at the key that the Woman of Letters brought to the bunker and where Cas was blasted off to. Although it could have been simply a spare key to the bunker and Cas was spell blasted to Heaven, I would hope it was actually a dimensional key like the one to Oz in the fairy world. A different world with new Gods and bad guys that rival our own would be an semi-interesting twist because we could have genuine threats again. Going back to the basics as some here have suggested might be kinda boring and too predictable especially with new showrunners in place. I just hope it's something different because otherwise it's gonna suck. I mean how else can you top this season about God? It can't be done with the conventional Supernatural writing.... Maybe I'm wrong?

Comment

Unless they have added "new" showrunners somewhere, Robert Singer and Andrew Dabb are not "new." I do believe that Carver brought some new life into the show, but Singer has been in it since the beginning. Where he takes the show no-one knows, but I have to believe that he has the show's best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
        That woman from the Men of Letters who "shot" Sam looked familiar, I wonder if she's the same actress who recently played Valarie on Vampire Diaries. Anyhow, I seriously doubt Sam is dead. She probably shot the wall behind him to scare him and ultimately, convince Sam to leave with her back to England.
        Of course that's the actress from Vampire Diaries that played Valarie.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎