Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Race of His Life" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    You're not the only one, it was meh until the last minute. It was selfish of Barry to do.

Now he changed the family that he grow up to know with the family he only dreamed about. Next season will be the same Barry with a 3rd version of everyone else.
    Ya hell still be Barry but now he may not even have any connection to anyone else. Real Wells will be around, his mother will be alive and probably his father too, he wouldnt have been raised by Joe so he may have never worked for the police department, Iris will probably be married to whats his name, and who knows if it effected anything with Arrow. Watch it all be done because they had to find a way to bring Snart and Canary back. lol

Comment

What does it mean for the other series'? How are they going to maneuver the 4-way crossover?

Comment

First off I want to point out that IMHO, what we've been calling E2 all season is really E3 the Crime Syndicate Earth, the world the real Jay Garrick came from is E2. This explains why all of the metas were evil.

The Flashpoint Paradox rest will as others have pointed out allow them to bring back another version of Wells, whom they couldn't make the show without. The reset will also remove the brother/sister barriers between Barry and Iris.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
          First off I want to point out that IMHO, what we've been calling E2 all season is really E3 the Crime Syndicate Earth, the world the real Jay Garrick came from is E2. This explains why all of the metas were evil.

The Flashpoint Paradox rest will as others have pointed out allow them to bring back another version of Wells, whom they couldn't make the show without. The reset will also remove the brother/sister barriers between Barry and Iris.
          OK so like the comics this E2 would be E3? i dont know much about the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            What does it mean for the other series'? How are they going to maneuver the 4-way crossover?
            guess we will see but if Legends is time travelling or whatever at the time and supergirl is on another earth than those people may still have more of a connection to barry. But maybe it created 2 timelines on Earth 1 somehow? Maybe the new timeline could have brought Supergirls Earth to this one. Its going to be confusing. lol

Comment

I can safely say I NEVER saw that ending coming! He came to terms with Nora's death, which he did, then it all was reversed when his father died and then when he saw the real Jay with his mask off. He kinda snapped and had a bit of a meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino

You know, I've actually been thinking this for a while now. That's it's actually been Earth 3 all along. It may not be the case though, because Jay went back to that earth at the end, so that may be the way the show decides that he's from Earth 2.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎