No announcement yet.

Summer repeats ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer repeats ?

With Super girl now being switched to the CW will the summer repeats be shown on the CW or CBS?

Good question. Im hoping we will see them on CW. I looked up the show and nothing appears on CBS from what i see. Dont b surprised if CW shows at least a few repeats this summer. Thats my guess since it seems like a good way to keep the show in the public eye and get more promotion for the move to CW this fall.

Comment

I'd like to see them on The CW, too, at the very least to show "Worlds Finest," the one with Barry Allen.

BUT...

It's also possible The CW won't show any repeats over the summer, so that when Supergirl's season premiere drops in the Fall, it'll be the all-new start to the season, and a really big deal, which it wouldn't be so much if repeats aired elsewhere.

Wouldn't be shocked if they stream it at CWTV.com, though... and of course the Blu-ray and DVD and digital copies can be bought before then, and Netflix will probably have it a few weeks before the new season starts.

Comment

TV listings had CBS airing repeats starting on the 30th, but they've been recently updated to show another repeat of Scorpion taking its spot.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
          I'd like to see them on The CW, too, at the very least to show "Worlds Finest," the one with Barry Allen.

BUT...

It's also possible The CW won't show any repeats over the summer, so that when Supergirl's season premiere drops in the Fall, it'll be the all-new start to the season, and a really big deal, which it wouldn't be so much if repeats aired elsewhere.

Wouldn't be shocked if they stream it at CWTV.com, though... and of course the Blu-ray and DVD and digital copies can be bought before then, and Netflix will probably have it a few weeks before the new season starts.
          Is it even gonna be on Netflix though? Thought they were still negotiating a new deal when it came to Warner Bros produced series like Supergirl. I hope it does get put up on there though. Id definitely watch. Even if it doesn't get put up on there, if it gets put up on CWTV.com or the apps like The CW and CW Seed, i wouldnt mind. Just as long as i can see eps u know?

Gmster yeah i thought thats what happened. Its really sad CBS may not even show reruns. Cant they do fans a favor and show some episodes? They wouldn't have to show them all but show some like Worlds Finest and whet the appetites of us fans u know? Ty for letting me know whats up with the schedule. Didnt know if it was just my CBS here or it was happening with all of them.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎