No announcement yet.

Hello From North Carolina!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From North Carolina!!!

Hi, folks! I'm new to these forums so I thought I would take the time to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Tony Trout. I'm 40 years old and I'm disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus. When I was born, the doctors in Cleveland, TN told my parents that I wouldn't live (I weighed only two pounds and nine ounces at birth) but that if I did live, I would have to be institutionalized and I would not know anyone or know how to do anything - I would basically live in a vegetative state my entire life. However, someone upstairs was looking out for me because I had my 40th birthday yesterday and I'm very thankful for every minute, second, hour and day I get to be here on this planet with these things called human beings. :-P Seriously, I'm very thankful that I'm here and I try my best to enjoy life but - sadly, I also suffer from depression that goes from mild to severe - which sucks. I'm a huge Elvis Presley fan and I have been to Graceland only once. I'm also a big fan of The Byrds rock group from the 1960-1970s and, especially, of their late guitarist, Clarence White. So much so, that a guy is building me a replica of the guitar that Clarence used while he was with The Byrds (which Marty Stuart now owns). Below is a picture:
    Attached Files

Hello and Happy Belated Birthday
    I'm Joe, greetings from Arizona!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍