Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post

The Hall of Justice in the background.
    I see Martian Manhunter on that poster......that's very interesting. I wonder his appearance in this crossover will be towards the end of it. I mean, he has to show up because they are fighting aliens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSecretVampire View Post
    I see Martian Manhunter on that poster......that's very interesting. I wonder his appearance in this crossover will be towards the end of it. I mean, he has to show up because they are fighting aliens!!!
    Of course, he was also in the poster for last season's Flash-Supergirl crossover, without appearing in the actual episode. If he does show up, he'll probably be the Earth-1 J'onn.

I do hope they give some reason for the exclusion of other heroes (ex. Hawkman and Hawkgirl).

Forum Regular
    I do hope they give some reason for the exclusion of other heroes (ex. Hawkman and Hawkgirl).
    They were real i hoped they were just a bad dream. Please don't let them be in it they were the weakest thing in Legends and dragged the whole team down

The one thing that I thought they would have done prior to this 4-Way crossover was a lead up to the invasion (stingers, a mention or something) . So I assume that part of the Supergirl episode will have Barry discover the alien invasion plot like the trailers have indicated.

Forum Regular
    I saw the first episode of the November crossover. Barry and Cisco appeared at the end of the episode.

Board Master
    Of course, he was also in the poster for last season's Flash-Supergirl crossover, without appearing in the actual episode. If he does show up, he'll probably be the Earth-1 J'onn.
    I had the same thought about the Martian Manhunter being from the Arrowverse one instead of the one from Supergirl. I think he will be in the Arrow and Legends part of the crossover.

So, Supergirl's universe is [SPOILER]Earth-38[/SPOILER]. I'm guessing it's a nod to [SPOILER]1938, the year Superman first appeared.[/SPOILER]

Forum Whiz
    anyone else think that instead of Dominators that these Aliens should've been called The Reach? Sigh. So many missed opportunities so little time.

Great start, so far!

Next year, they should do a crossover in Gorilla City. I would love to see Diggle's reaction to Grodd, lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast