Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four-way crossover with Supergirl, Legends, Flash and Arrow.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Arrow-verse Crossover Scoop: Future Barry's Message, 'Intimidated' Sara, a 'Really Wonderful' Coda and More

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87

The Hall of Justice in the background.
            I see Martian Manhunter on that poster......that's very interesting. I wonder his appearance in this crossover will be towards the end of it. I mean, he has to show up because they are fighting aliens!!!

Comment

The CW has released a video interview with Melissa Benoist previewing the upcoming four-show crossover.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
                I see Martian Manhunter on that poster......that's very interesting. I wonder his appearance in this crossover will be towards the end of it. I mean, he has to show up because they are fighting aliens!!!
                Of course, he was also in the poster for last season's Flash-Supergirl crossover, without appearing in the actual episode. If he does show up, he'll probably be the Earth-1 J'onn.

Comment

I do hope they give some reason for the exclusion of other heroes (ex. Hawkman and Hawkgirl).

Comment

I do hope they give some reason for the exclusion of other heroes (ex. Hawkman and Hawkgirl).
                    They were real i hoped they were just a bad dream. Please don't let them be in it they were the weakest thing in Legends and dragged the whole team down

Comment

The one thing that I thought they would have done prior to this 4-Way crossover was a lead up to the invasion (stingers, a mention or something) . So I assume that part of the Supergirl episode will have Barry discover the alien invasion plot like the trailers have indicated.

Comment

I saw the first episode of the November crossover. Barry and Cisco appeared at the end of the episode.

Comment

Of course, he was also in the poster for last season's Flash-Supergirl crossover, without appearing in the actual episode. If he does show up, he'll probably be the Earth-1 J'onn.
                          I had the same thought about the Martian Manhunter being from the Arrowverse one instead of the one from Supergirl. I think he will be in the Arrow and Legends part of the crossover.

Comment

So, Supergirl's universe is [SPOILER]Earth-38[/SPOILER]. I'm guessing it's a nod to [SPOILER]1938, the year Superman first appeared.[/SPOILER]

Comment

anyone else think that instead of Dominators that these Aliens should've been called The Reach? Sigh. So many missed opportunities so little time.

Comment

Great start, so far!

Next year, they should do a crossover in Gorilla City. I would love to see Diggle's reaction to Grodd, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎