Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four-way crossover with Supergirl, Legends, Flash and Arrow.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halberdier17
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...show-crossover

A lot of people want a musical during the crossover.

Stephen Amell says it will never happen because he doesn't want it to happen.
    It's a good thing that nothing on Arrow really matters anymore, so his say isn't a call. Have a very great day you and everyone!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Comment

Now we know that it will be Supergirl who will appear in Flash, Arrow, and Legends than the other way around. I hope Superman plays a role in the crossover as well.

Comment

I just wonder if they will keep Supergirl in a separate universe? I never liked that idea of the shows not being in the same universe because I knew it would either be canceled or moved to CW. I'm glad they moved to the CW where it belonged but I think it needs to be in the same universe instead of jumping to another universe every time they want to do a crossover.

Comment

I think they are using Flashpoint to merge the two universes.

But that is only because in the comics Flashpoint merged the DC, Vertigo, and Wildstorm universes when Barry tried to change the timeline back.

Comment

That would explain it but they don't stick to comics. I do hope your right though, btw, I just watched the Superhero Fight Club 2.0 on YouTube, that was cool also check out the Legends of Tomorrow Out of Time sneak peak that has all DC heroes in it.

Comment

The CW has released a new trailer for their "Heroes v Aliens" crossover between Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

Comment

Arrow-verse Crossover Details: Trust Issues! Oliver's Fiancee! Stein's Goof!

http://tvline.com/2016/11/16/arrow-f...over-spoilers/

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  Arrow-verse Crossover Details: Trust Issues! Oliver's Fiancee! Stein's Goof!

http://tvline.com/2016/11/16/arrow-f...over-spoilers/

"Trust issues"

so basically, this will be DC's version of Marvel's 'Civil War" conflict, only on a much smaller scale.

Comment

The CW has released photos from their Invasion! crossover featuring Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow.

Comment

0:07 "Satellite Project WT-052". Will be interesting to see if that easter egg ever pays off.

Comment

New poster art promoting Supergirl's role in the four-show CW "Invasion!" crossover.

The above sneak peek only shows Kara crossing over from her universe. So... could this be the Earth-1 J'onn J'onzz? Been speculating that this crossover could also be introducing Kara's Earth-1 counterpart (who, I'm guessing, they'd have be Karen Starr/Power Girl). Perhaps they're taking the opportunity to introduce a few Earth-1 counterparts to the "Supergirl-verse" characters..?
                        Last edited by jon-el87; 11-23-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

The Hall of Justice in the background.

Comment

The Supergirl poster looks the weakest. I don't know if it's her legs or the expression on her face but, it just doesn't gel as well as the others. Maybe it's that the others are taking an "about to fight stance" whIle she looks like she's about to get taken by the aliens as opposed to flying.

Comment

"Government denies all knowledge."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍