Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four-way crossover with Supergirl, Legends, Flash and Arrow.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
    Uh oh, Felicity the Smoak Queen has learned of your disdain for her reign, and the Queen is Not Amused! Further disregard for her Awesomeness would be ..... unfortunate. However, the always magnanimous Smoak Queen, bringer of the inner light and leader of the hacking world has decided to be merciful due to her impending nuptials to Oliver the Green Fryer, keeper of the kitchen.
    ugh now I'm imagining Oliver's bachelor party bridal shower where all the guys gather around and give him high-end kitchen appliances, that's assuming Felicity allows him to have one. Then for excitement, Oliver could take all the ribbons & bows from his gifts and make himself one of those bridal shower ribbon bouquets

In other matters, while I am not advocating for the return of Laurel or BC on Arrow (that's over and done with ...) and while I do not think the producers/writers are gathered around a writers room somewhere trying to figure out how to bring KC back to the Berlantiverse, I have been - for fun - thinking that if they did want to have the various characters bump into yet another version of Laurel and/or BC, then the SG move to CW and the 4 way crossover seems to open up the possibility more so than before -- (ie more evidence that traveling through the various portals for inhabitants of the different earths is not totally out of the question...) -- there must be some version(s) of Laurel & BC on SG's earth and it's fun to think about how they could differ from Arrow's Laurel/BC and E-2's Black Siren

Comment

I would love to see that, actually. Seeing Black Siren was fun... I wouldn't mind seeing other alternate universe versions crop up in SG's universe myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Kent
        ugh now I'm imagining Oliver's bachelor party bridal shower where all the guys gather around and give him high-end kitchen appliances, that's assuming Felicity allows him to have one. Then for excitement, Oliver could take all the ribbons & bows from his gifts and make himself one of those bridal shower ribbon bouquets

In other matters, while I am not advocating for the return of Laurel or BC on Arrow (that's over and done with ...) and while I do not think the producers/writers are gathered around a writers room somewhere trying to figure out how to bring KC back to the Berlantiverse, I have been - for fun - thinking that if they did want to have the various characters bump into yet another version of Laurel and/or BC, then the SG move to CW and the 4 way crossover seems to open up the possibility more so than before -- (ie more evidence that traveling through the various portals for inhabitants of the different earths is not totally out of the question...) -- there must be some version(s) of Laurel & BC on SG's earth and it's fun to think about how they could differ from Arrow's Laurel/BC and E-2's Black Siren
        I don't see why this wouldn't work, I could easily see her as a military assistant to General Lane. Another possibility would be having Laurel be a police detective, I don't recall Supergirl having the mandatory police presence on the show.

Comment

The Flash x Supergirl crossover hour was the most fun episode of superhero TV this year. Hope this year's 4-show crossover is as Great

Comment

I am wondering if Supergirl will bring in Lois Lane to the show ?

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
              I am wondering if Supergirl will bring in Lois Lane to the show ?
              Maybe for a guest stint but not permanent. They could have her be Clark's wife and give Kara some relationship advice from the non-superhero perspective.

I don't know what it's like in the comics (I don't read them) but the setup to the 1984 Supergirl movie was the same: There was Kara, Lucy Lane and Jimmy Olsen. Supes and Lois were only mentioned by name.

Comment

Love to see Grodd make a comeback here, but I don't think he'd be the threat big enough to unite all four of these heroes, unless he was mind controlling an army of metas, "Bats/Supes: public enemies" style

Comment

After tonight's Flash season finale cliffhanger, how will that ripple through the rest of the series' [SPOILER] in the last minute or two of the finale Barry went back in time and saved his mother. [/SPOILER] How will this 4-way crossover be handled?

Comment

What Barry did is likely only going to affect the Arrowverse itself (which is Earth-1), so whatever the crossover's impetus ends up being, it probably won't have anything to do with those actions.

Comment

Well, I think they're going to use it to their advantage, to somehow get supergirl and some of her friends into the flarrowverse, but if the crossover isn't happening until mid season, that leaves at least 8 episodes to wrap up plot lines from the shows. Supergirl could ramp up the project Cadmus story, and what about who's in the pod, before everything goes to blooey for her, but the other shows are virtually starting new plot lines that may get derailed with the crossover.. My main concern right now is how this is going to affect the casts for supergirl and legends. I kind of like things where they are for those shows.

Comment

It's counterproductive and impractical for a television series to 'switch gears' midseason, so whatever facilitates the 4-way crossover will organically fit into the existing storylines for all of the series involved.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
                          Well, I think they're going to use it to their advantage, to somehow get supergirl and some of her friends into the flarrowverse, but if the crossover isn't happening until mid season, that leaves at least 8 episodes to wrap up plot lines from the shows. Supergirl could ramp up the project Cadmus story, and what about who's in the pod, before everything goes to blooey for her, but the other shows are virtually starting new plot lines that may get derailed with the crossover.. My main concern right now is how this is going to affect the casts for supergirl and legends. I kind of like things where they are for those shows.
                          As far as LoT goes I suppose they could just say the team was traveling in the Time stream when Barry reset time and were protected from the changes, Supergirl is another matter. With Cat Grant unlikely to return on a regular bases, and Max Lord with a new show pilot now would be a good time to dump the rest of the cast and have just Kara and the Manhunter make the move to Flash's world.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
                            As far as LoT goes I suppose they could just say the team was traveling in the Time stream when Barry reset time and were protected from the changes, Supergirl is another matter. With Cat Grant unlikely to return on a regular bases, and Max Lord with a new show pilot now would be a good time to dump the rest of the cast and have just Kara and the Manhunter make the move to Flash's world.
                            Well, i think kara losing her family for a second time would just be too cruel. But i haven't heard if peter facinelli's pilot was picked up.

Comment

Supergirl's producers aren't going to flush everything they've already outlined for Season 2 just because fans don't want the showay to be separated by the Multiversal barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
                                Supergirl's producers aren't going to flush everything they've already outlined for Season 2 just because fans don't want the showay to be separated by the Multiversal barrier.
                                I'm not saying they will, I'm saying they should. The show is probably losing its emotional center (Cat Grant) and resident Bad guy max. The secondary characters aren't that interesting (IMHO) and can be easily replaced. The move to Vancouver will force budget cuts, so cut back on the cast, and why pay to move sets when you can design cheaper ones or use one of the other shows sets. I've read posts suggesting the pod is really a trap that sends them to Barry's world, good, go with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎