Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Legendary" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrT
    Alright ! Who is Rex Tyler?
    One of the three people that went by Hourman.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      JLA!!!
      JSA, Justice Society of America.

That is the team that was around during WWII in the comics.

Comment

Called it

Comment

Only thing I did not like was the fact we didn't see anything with Lisa. If they can show Sara finding out they can damn well show Lisa learning too damnit!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            But it still wasnt her time. like if you time travelled 100 years in the past or future everyone you know now wouldnt be alive and it probably wouldnt bother you as much as if you were here today and someone you cared about died.
            Of course there's also the fact that Sara doesn't really care about Laurel and this is her own pity party about herself, like Oliver's was. As evidenced by her complete lack of caring afterwards and making jokes, or even trying to save her. Have a very great day you and everyone!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Comment

Didn't she try and get Rip to take her back so she could save Laurel, and he said that it would just end with her and Captain Lance's deaths too?

Comment

Can I just say woo and hoo?! I can't believe that mick Rory is still a part of the crew, or that I'd be so happy about it! He's become one of my top favorites on the show, right behind firestorm and atom! Or is it rip? I'm also not sorry that Kendra won't be around next season. The only thing that could make me happier is if vixen takes her place! Now, I'm ready for the legends to meet Supergirl! Oh, and firestorm can finally transmute stuff! Even better! One thing that boggles my mind though, is that stein's wife let him go on another jaunt through time,after he disappeared for months last time! One other thing; how well did Ray know laurel? He didn't seem all that upset by her death.
                Last edited by protege; 05-20-2016, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smllvllfn
                  Didn't she try and get Rip to take her back so she could save Laurel, and he said that it would just end with her and Captain Lance's deaths too?
                  Getting her body and taking to a past LP wouldn't end in their deaths, neither would grabbing her just before she was going to die in the hospital and using the waverider's medbay to heal or a past LP to. Asking and then being told no and not questioning it isn't trying really. Have a very great day you and everyone!

Comment

Not only are writers not suited to do time travel stories, but they were BS'ing their way out of bringing back Dinah Laurel as well.

Glad Hourman has appeared as the JSA are the first legendary super team.

Comment

One thing that suddenly puzzles me; if the team killed off savage three seperate times in three seperate eras well before 2166, how is it that savage is still around to kill rip's family?

Comment

The one that they killed in 2021 was the one that killed Rip's family, he just went back in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham Knight
                          The one that they killed in 2021 was the one that killed Rip's family, he just went back in time.
                          But didn't they kill all 3? Have a very great day you and everyone!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎