Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Invincible" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to TMNT 2 but still wish they got a different April. lol

Comment

I hope the final Fight between Flash and Zoom will actually be a good fight. I liked Season but the 1 on 1 fight with the RF was underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        looking forward to TMNT 2 but still wish they got a different April. lol
        Definitely, anyone would have been better or like Nick's version made her a teenager and forgot that ridiculous idea that she's a reporter.

Comment

And why couldn't they give Black Canary those abilities from the beginning especially if they introduced Flash into the universe ( did she take Sara's mantle after Barry was introduced, I forget what came first)???

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Definitely, anyone would have been better or like Nick's version made her a teenager and forgot that ridiculous idea that she's a reporter.
            Ya i like Nicks version. Also with Casey while i like Amell as him i wish they dirtied him up a bit. that said tho kind of glad they didnt give him log hair cause we would have gotten Island Ollie. lol

Comment

And why couldn't they give Black Canary those abilities from the beginning especially if they introduced Flash into the universe???
              Could of but they would have had to have her there when the thing exploded creating meta humans.

Comment

Ummm...wouldn't Zoom have told her that he killed both of them already (even as fair warning not to cross him)???

Comment

She looks much much better than she ever did as Black Canary...it must be her brunette look

Comment

sneaky sneaky

Comment

Interesting bit of info...their doppelgängers are mirror images of themselves.

Comment

She looks much much better than she ever did as Black Canary...it must be her brunette look
                        i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by cryhwks
                          I hope the final Fight between Flash and Zoom will actually be a good fight. I liked Season but the 1 on 1 fight with the RF was underwhelming.
                          Ya im hoping theres a huge fight too.

Comment

Zoom still got away.

Atleast they learned their lesson team Flash finally stopped killing Earth 2 meta-humans.

Comment

So Zoom can just open his own portals?

Comment

At least they didn't killer her off!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡