Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "A Legion of Horribles?"

What did you think?

Edit: Overall, I gave it a 7.

The pacing was fine, it just seemed like not a lot happened.

Bruce's semi-confrontation with Strange was interesting to watch, though.

The emergence of a Gordon doppelganger should prove interesting, too. That had to be an homage to Clayface, right?

What was a 10, at least for me, was the return of Maria Mercedes "Fish" Mooney.

Trying to give her a weak a** persona? No, she wasn't having that AT ALL.

"My name is Fish Mooney, b****!" Yep, and everybody around her better remember that, too. Now that she has the power of the cuttlefish on her side, I bet they will!

If she dies in the finale next week, I will be SO disappointed.

I'm sure they were setting up some of the events for the finale, so maybe that's why it seemed a little flat.

Cant wait to see how it'll all end, though.

P.S. Does anybody have any guesses as to who the old, silver-haired lady was supposed to be?
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

So I guess we should call her CuttleFish Mooney from now on? Hope Jada isn't reading this, for my sake.

It was a good episode to set up the finale. Loved the Bruce-Lucius team up. Will be interesting to see what happens with Selina and Firefly's as well. When I saw Gordon's doppleganger, I thought of Clayface too. That's probably what they were going with. That wig was ridiculous though. It looks so fake one minute and then it looks perfectly combed and realistic the next.

That woman was part of the Court of Owls (we see the rest of them behind her wearing similar masks when she's talking with Strange). Don't think we've seen her before on the show.

P.S. Bullock's statement to the journalists.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      So I guess we should call her CuttleFish Mooney from now on? Hope Jada isn't reading this, for my sake.
      What a sweet, innocent nickname, for someone so DEADLY I couldn't help but read a couple articles about Pinkett-Smith's return. From what I read, she seems very grateful to be back. I have a feeling we'll see her in Season 3

When I saw Gordon's doppleganger, I thought of Clayface too. That's probably what they were going with.
      He was introduced to Gordon only as "Basil," so I wasn't sure if he was really Basil Karlo or not, but probably.

That woman was part of the Court of Owls (we see the rest of them behind her wearing similar masks when she's talking with Strange). Don't think we've seen her before on the show.
      Yeah, I was just wondering if there was a comic book counterpart that was similar to her or not. All her talk about bringing people back from the dead made me think that Strange might have the bodies of Thomas and Martha inside the facility as well.

Comment

In the Comics the Court of Owls used Victor Fries research to bring Talons back from the dead. The Talons are trained assassins that the Court uses when they complete the mission they put them in a death like sleep and then brings them back when they need them again.

Dick Grayson was going to be a Talon if Bruce didn't adopt him.

I don't really like the masks that they wear here, I wish it looked more like the comics.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎