No announcement yet.

Infolinks???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infolinks???

I started noticing it a few days ago but, random words are double underlined in red all over the site. If you click on the word(s) it shows Facebook ads sponsored by something called Infolink that than redirects you to facebook. Is this something new on the site? or a malware virus? It doesn't matter on what device I open the site on, they're still there.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-11-2016, 03:59 PM.

I have been noticing them as well.

Comment

Im getting them too and not really sure. Its probably not a virus or anything so nothing to worry about there. There may have been some update to the forums that made it happen.

Comment

If it was malware it would've been green and you would see it on every site that you go to. I had that on my computer once and you have to uninstall it.

Comment

It's not malware... it's advertising. I'm having trouble making ends meet so I added the Infolinks ads to the forum. It's no different than when you see the double lines on a news article. Not a virus, I promise!

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            It's not malware... it's advertising. I'm having trouble making ends meet so I added the Infolinks ads to the forum. It's no different than when you see the double lines on a news article. Not a virus, I promise!
            ok so done on purpose not a glitch or anything. thats good.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Oh ok, I was just curious. If it's helping with maintaining Ksite than do what you got to to do.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎