Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Unleashed?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Unleashed?"

What did you think?

Edit: Well, I gave it a 9,mostly because I thought the last half hour was excellent.

For me, the biggest highlight was the Penguin/Butch team-up near the end. God bless that bazooka! It's probably safe to say that Galavan is toast—literally!

As far as I'm concerned the episode could've ended there. The last scene (with Firefly at Arkham) was kind of weak (and ruined the mood brought on by Penguin's victory), but whatever.

I thought the fight scene between Galavan/Alfred was really well done, too.

It was nice to see Gordon/Alfred coming together to protect Bruce. He really is lucky to have both of them looking after him.

Speaking of Gordon, he really rocked that black suit. That was a good look for him. I liked Selina's new do, too.

I laughed at Bullock's "stink" speech at the beginning and Selina's run-in with Nygma ("Street Trash Girl?!")

There were a couple of things that made me scratch my head, like the fact that they showed Asians loading a laundry truck (Stereotype much?) and the fake sword (at the station) not being in an evidence locker. Their Captain got stabbed with it and it was sitting on an office desk? I just found that odd.

Other than that, though, it was a really solid episode.

I'm really, really looking forward to the triumphant return of Maria Mercedes "Fish" Mooney next week, too! I CANNOT wait!
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

I really liked it as well. It's amazing how much difference a character change will make. James Frain was bland as Galavan, but he's been great as Azrael. Or was, anyway. I have to say though, he went out in spectacular manner. Butch rocking the bazooka made me seriously laugh. I've always been a fun of the Butch/Penguin teamup.

Hope Tabitha survives. This show won't be the same without her. I just don't get why they had her act so stupidly. She gave Theo the sword while reminding him who he was? Didn't she realize she was also reminding him of her betrayal?

Selina's storyline will continue next week. Not much to say about it other than I love how she tricked Nygma. Also, she looked great with the straight hair.

So Barbara's gone missing again? Ugh. Either do something with her or kill her off.

I'd lie if I said I was thrilled about Fish's return. But I'm willing to keep an open mind. It will be fun to see her, Butch and Penguin together again.

Comment

Another really fun episode! I suppose if you have a crazy villain running around with a sword people are going to get stabbed, but two characters in the hospital with sword wounds at the same time seems a bit much. As for the return of Fish, I can take her in small doses. A Fish, Penguin, Butch showdown could be fun, just don't give her a season long arc.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
        Hope Tabitha survives. This show won't be the same without her. I just don't get why they had her act so stupidly. She gave Theo the sword while reminding him who he was? Didn't she realize she was also reminding him of her betrayal?
        For a moment, I thought she was going to get through to him (which I think she thought she could do), but then she got it in the gut. The one episode where she FINALLY managed to not get on my nerves and she gets stabbed. Go figure. Forgot to mention this, but: I did like Butch professing his feelings for her. When he said, "I never thought I'd feel this way again," part of me was wondering if that was a reference to Fish (He did seem really loyal to her when she was in charge).

So Barbara's gone missing again? Ugh. Either do something with her or kill her off.
        You just totally reminded me that I forgot to mention her [in my post]. All I was going to say was that the episode flowed better without her. I honestly didn't miss her.

Comment

Pretty hilarious that the Penguin keeps saving Bruce's life, on this show, given their eventual antagonism.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎