No announcement yet.

God

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God

This episode is awesome ,chuck is my favorite character i just knew he was god . So happy bout this episode

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

yes the God episode they finally did it after dancing all around it and doing every other mythic being and beast, God at last!

I thought they did a great job of hitting all the right notes, too! Not just the guitar ones, but the script.

Metatron said what needed saying. And the sin of thinking you can know the mind of God was committed! By showing us his psychology, and using it to explain quite well how the world got the way it is. We disappointed God so often and then God went into a kind of denial and wallowed away his misery as Chuck to try and see why we have such a tough time getting in shape. It's a great way of rationalizing (through a religious filter) how the world is the way it is.

And I think God has always foreseen it going badly once he exposes himself to Amara, that's why there was that painful-faced line in his song, ~ "One day you'll call my name and find that I'm gone." That's a different kind of gone than what He's been up till now. It's the gone gone type of obliteration he just put himself at risk of by staking himself to the Earth and saying to Amara, "This is the world You can't have." Big Trouble brewing, because Chuck must have just blipped Himself onto Amara's radar; she knows He's surfaced and now it's on.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎