Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Azrael?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it a 7.

For me, all of the scenes at Arkham were too over the top.

I don't know how I feel about the reanimation subjects being given "personas" from the rogues gallery, either. I want real villains, not science experiments. I wouldn't mind seeing the Mad Hatter, though.

I liked how Azrael sort of "inspired" Bruce.

The only thing that made me roll my eyes was the shootout at the station. They could clearly see that he had some type of bulletproof armor on, yet they wasted all that ammo? Ok...

Still, it was a good episode, an improvement over the last (for sure).

I'll have to wait and see what they do with the personas, but maybe I'll warm up to the idea.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Yeah, not completely sold on the inmates getting personas in that manner. It worked with Azrael because there was a backstory there. But it won't work with everyone. I didn't like this episode as much as I liked recent episodes, but it was pretty solid. The Arkham scenes can really drag it down at times. Azrael made up for it though. They finally made Galavan a cool villain!

Hopefully Barnes isn't dead. He truly is a pain in the ass at times, but he's a good character to have around because his ethics as a policeman shine on Gordon's more grey approach to crime fighting.

Bruce being inspired by Azrael's look was a nice touch.

Once again, they don't know what to do with Barbara. Back to being crazy this week. Sigh!

Comment

Really like seeing Bruce getting frustrated with the police. After all, like I've mentioned before, this is a person who will one day take the law into this own hands.

I agree with the others. Not a fan of the reanimated people getting personas, that'll turn them into Batman's rogue gallery.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎