Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Leviathan" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if Savage is the new Ras in this time frame.

Comment

His daughter!!That can't be good...especially if you're holding her hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        I think we're getting E2 Laurel, not on a full time basis though.
        ya im wondering that too. Guess we will see. Might also depend if Sarah will be apart of the Legends season 2 or if she will be one who is swapped out for another character.

Comment

"Your dismissed."

"I said dismissed."

"I thought you said missed."

I knew she was Savage's daughter because they showed it on YouTube and was in the episode description. I just hope she is Scandal Savage.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            ya im wondering that too. Guess we will see. Might also depend if Sarah will be apart of the Legends season 2 or if she will be one who is swapped out for another character.
            I think they said the only two members definitely not coming back are Hawkman and Heatwave.

Though it was Guggenheim that said it.

He also said that someone he really wants on the team next season is Huntress.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              These shows blend together so often now that she could show up anywhere...this is why I like the DCTVU (is that a thing?) more than the DCCU; they're killing it with most of their shows and we don't have to wait years for these characters to get introduced or meet each other or even get to the next plot point.

Comment

I like the Jurassic Park shout out with the glass of liquid rippling from the footprints.

Comment

It's Pacific Rim or MMPRs

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                    I think they said the only two members definitely not coming back are Hawkman and Heatwave.

Though it was Guggenheim that said it.

He also said that someone he really wants on the team next season is Huntress.
                    I know they also mentioned bringing in Constantine and and Vixen. Guess we need to atleast wait for this season to end before they start working on the second.

Comment

That robot thing wasn't very careful with the ship considering that Savage's daughter is on it.

Comment

These shows blend together so often now that she could show up anywhere...this is why I like the DCTVU (is that a thing?) more than the DCCU; they're killing it with most of their shows and we don't have to wait years for these characters to get introduced or meet each other or even get to the next plot point.
                        Ya the TV shows seem to have more to play with and more time to develope a plot. Honestly i think anything thats on TV probably shouldnt be made into a movie. Like the Flash Movie. Sure its a different universe but people are going to compare big time about the better flash. Also why they shouldnt do a Supergirl or Arrow movie which they arent I dont think but still. Nothing wrong with having them part of other peoples movies but we dont need double storytelling. Think with Marvel thats why they could have removed the Inhumans movie since Agents of SHIELD made that a huge part of the series.

Comment

At some point they need to start going multi-universe hopping so we can see Snart react to a world were he's not the only one that talks like a 1960s Batman villain

Comment

It's Morphin' Time!!! Ray-Zord!!

Comment

At some point they need to start going multi-universe hopping so we can see Snart react to a world were he's not the only one that talks like a 1960s Batman villain
                              Hopefully that will be Season 2.

Comment

Robot Fight

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍