Posting Pro

Fires of Purgatory - S1 Rewrite with GA/BC pairing

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1171833...atory-Season-1

I posted the first chapter of this fic back in January and just posted the second chapter. Both are VERY LONG chapters (first chapter is 17K, second 20K). GA/BC pairing from the beginning, and Laurel/BC has the Canary Cry (not a sonic device).

Summary: After five years of hell, three of which were as indentured servants to a ruthless bureaucrat, Oliver Queen and Laurel Lance have returned to their home of Starling City to bring swift and brutal justice to the corrupt and powerful who have spread like a plague across the city. Both are committed to this course, even if it means coming into conflict with those they care about.

I can only add that "Fires of Purgatory" is one of stories which contribute to "saving the fandom". Read first chapter some time ago and soon will read the second (but well - they are long, so it will take me some time) and as a word of recommendation I can say that JDBentz really nailed character portrayals. It's a very interesting retelling which uses season 1 events as a general setting but improves it many way, changing and adding a lot, so the picture is more complex and vivid.

Not to mention that Quentin is awesome here.

A must read for someone disappointed how BC/GA relationship was portrayed in the show. Ah, wait, they never really get there in the show.

Posting Pro
    Chapter 3 is now live on FanFiction.Net. Introducing the psychotic side of Moira Dearden Queen...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1171833...atory-Season-1