Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Sisters?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it a 9.

I loved the stuff with Cora, Regina, and Zelena. Once again, Barbara Hershey was a definite highlight.

I liked that Cora settled her unfinished business (and moved on), but I hope they can find away to bring her back. Hershey just rocks this role.

I didn't like how the episode ended, though. I could've done without Rumple ruining the mood with his BS (I'm SO tired of the character, at this point).

Nevertheless, it was a solid episode and I hope next week is just as good
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Cora was right, Zelena's pain was a result of being abandoned as a child. She was so desperate for her mother's love, she created a curse to turn back time so she could be with Cora. Unfortunately, Cora's natural instincts to fix problems is to get rid of them. I wish Regina wasn't so quick to go along with her plan to make Zelena forget Hades. However, once caught, Cora finally did the right thing.

At first, I felt Cora shouldn't have gotten to move to a better place for all the selfish, horrible, evil things she has done. But now, I think it was the right thing. Cora took responsibility for what she had done. She realized the best way to heal both daughters was to share the truth even if it meant them hating her forever. Her willing to do something selfless for the betterment of her daughters and their forgiveness and love for her gave her the redemption needed to move to a better place.

Even though we have seen people on the show capable of change for the better, I'm still not sure if Hades can be turned.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
      I wish Regina wasn't so quick to go along with her plan to make Zelena forget Hades.
      She probably felt like she had no other options, at least at that point. Whether their plan worked or failed, it wasn't going to change the fact that her name (and everybody else's) was still on a tombstone. It seemed like a last-ditch effort to get the upper-hand.

I could see doubt on Regina's face the whole time, so I'm sure she would've done something else if she felt there was a better option.

I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but I think it's time the writers stopped using the phrase, "I will always find you." I got the sentiment behind why they had Regina say it, but I really feel like that piece of dialog suits Snow and Charming the best. When they have other characters say it, it feels so forced and contrived. I didn't believe it when Emma said it (in regards to Hook) earlier in the season and I didn't believe it in this episode in reference to Regina and Zelena.

Also, it just dawned on me last night (when thinking about the episode) that Zelena doesn't have a surname, does she?
      Last edited by Aries83; 04-26-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎