Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Team"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Team"?

Did anyone else think this was one of the stronger episodes this season, in a season that is arguably its strongest yet? S3 has been exceeding expectation for me. They've done some really cool things with Grant's evolution from S1's good soldier to S3's potential series alpha-villain.

We learn that the alien "god" formerly known as Grant Ward can influence/mind-control Inhumans. Malick's minions now serve Grant and Coulson suspects any or all of the Secret Warriors may now be in thrall to him? Malick gets his just desserts and it looked like Lincoln was the long-time mole ... only to discover that he was being set-up by [SPOILER]Daisy![/SPOILER], who was already under Grant's influence.

Can't forget FitzSimmons finally stepping onto the shipper field, at long last. Simmons was just tired of the long game -- it would have taken forever if she has left it to Fitz to initiate things.

You really could feel the fear and paranoia from the other Inhumans esp. Joey and Elena -- SHIELD was supposed to be a refuge but it was rapidly becoming a prison to them.

I can't imagine what it will be like when the Civil War blowback hits AoS. Sides will be taken, even if they get past this latest crisis with Grant, and I'm curious to see who goes with Team Cap and who goes with Team Iron Man.

This ep. gets a 9/10 from me.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎