Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Ruby Slippers?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Ruby Slippers?"

What did you think?

I didn't expect to like this episode, but I did. I gave it a 9.

I'm still not liking the fact that they're still no closer to defeating Hades, but at least Snow got home.

Other than that, I have no real complaints about this episode. However, I think Zelena should've been more drunk than she was when Belle showed up...

Hopefully, next week is just as good as this one
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Haven't seen it yet, but I like what I heard they did with some kissing tonight.

Thanks for setting up the Loved It/Hated It thread, Aries83

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      Thanks for setting up the Loved It/Hated It thread, Aries83
      No problem, KSiteTV!

Comment

This episode felt more like a filler episode than one to advance the storyline. It is sad so many people have been thrown into the River of Tormented Souls and Autie Em is another victim. I feel the gang should try to save them but I have my doubts that part of the story will be addressed.. However, it does show how cold and ruthless Hades is and his desire to destroy everyone's hope.

Now that Snow is home, I hope we get to see how the town is doing with everyone gone. It would be interesting if they are facing their own crisis that Snow has to take on. Also, curious if Rumple will go ahead and kiss Belle to free her from the sleeping curse.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎