Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supergirl Season Finale "Better Angels" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    Brain Dead..not another zombie series; can we kick this tv phase already?
    Zombies are cool. lol But i do agree. so much stuff is only made today because of trends. Even tho i like superhero stuff even that is kind of going overboard.

Comment

Now Non & Indigo might wish that they hadn't picked a fight with Supergirl and MM.

Comment

So now they established she can't breathe in space?

Comment

That sphere is going to come back to bite them.

Comment

So she got promoted to doing whatever she wants?

Comment

Cat called her by her name...I guess she can't make fun anymore

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                So now they established she can't breathe in space?
                Which is kind of weird. Shouldnt it make her stronger with the sun and all? Does this mean krypton had oxygen?

Comment

Its Krypto the Superdog. lol

Comment

Superboy???

Comment

I wonder where Kara's new office is. It seems to be far away from everything else.

Now we have a long wait to find out whatever or whoever was in that pod.

Comment

I'm probably going to catch some flak for this, but I feel kind of let down by this season finale. I don't know why, I guess I just expected more and feel like it was somewhat anti-climactic. And Kryptonians can't fly/breathe in space? I'm almost certain Superman was always able to maneuver in space (especially being so close to the Sun his powers would've been amplified) and at the very least he's able to hold his breath for long periods of time.

Ah well. Maybe next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Kent
                          I'm probably going to catch some flak for this, but I feel kind of let down by this season finale. I don't know why, I guess I just expected more and feel like it was somewhat anti-climactic. And Kryptonians can't fly/breathe in space? I'm almost certain Superman was always able to maneuver in space (especially being so close to the Sun his powers would've been amplified) and at the very least he's able to hold his breath for long periods of time.

Ah well. Maybe next season.
                          You're thinking about his powers in the comics pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths. Post-Crisis, his powers and abilities were significantly diminished.

Comment

Kind of let down. My favorite part of the finale was when the space pod interrupted the Hallmark moment near the end.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎