Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Into the Woods?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it an 8.

It was good to see Penguin back in full force, but the poisoning of the dog kind of turned me off a little.

However, I thought Grace eating her own [roasted] children was kind of hilarious. I know. How can I find that funny, but not the dog. I don't know.

I thought the rest of it was ok, but I really thought Bruce would stay on the streets longer than he did.

I knew Barbara was going to be on the other side of the door at the end, but I have no idea where they're going with it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It was a good episode, though
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

I think Gotham has been on a decent roll after the Christmas break. And this episode was as good as it got. Cory Michael Smith really shone as the Riddler. My only gripe with this whole storyline is that Galavan's murder (for which Gordon was found guilty) was glossed over. Yes, Gordon did prove his innocence over Pinkney's murder, but why does that get him off the hook for the Galavan murder?

Anyway, they are setting up some interesting stuff for down the road. The Wayne case is re-opening, Barbara's back () and I suspect the next few episodes will focus more on Strange.

P.S. Bullock is a tremendous friend.

Comment

Just watched this ep on hulu. Definitely one of the better Gotham episodes I've watched in a while.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎