Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Paradise Lost"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Paradise Lost"?

So we got a lot of the Malick family in this one, which I didn't really care for much because they aren't that interesting of villains, to me. I'd much rather we get more of Ward as Hive.

Mack asking Daisy about the future.

Gideon saw his own death by Hive's hands?

So Hive is made of organisms that eat and re-animate dead flesh? Huh.

Daisy on the land mine, then blows them all. Okay, that was pretty cool.

Ward revealing himself to the inner circle of Hydra. In more ways than one.

May vs. Guerrera (sic?) in the empty room. Nice to see May get to kick butt again. Feels like it's been a while.

So Lincoln and Daisy get the alien doohickey back from the guy. But why couldn't they have given him the crystal? Seems only fair.

Coulson regretting his killing of Ward, for more than one reason. I was pleased to see this. They've really been making Phil "cold" this season, which I've not been thrilled with (I keep thinking how disappointed Cap would be in him!). So this is nice to see.

Gideon kept the stone and sent his brother to his death--through the Monolith? I'm still not clear if he intended that to happen or not? But Ward having the memories was creepy (Brett did a good job with that).

Then you expect Gideon to die, like in his vision, and the daughter to join Hive. Only, huge shock, Ward kills the daughter (did NOT see that coming!).

Lincoln's past. This just seems a bit pointless. I mean, what's the point of giving him this backstory? *shrugs* Also, why didn't Daisy ask what became of Lincoln's girlfriend?

The team captured--seemed a little too easy but eh. And Daisy pulling the Secret Warriors together to save them all.

So yeah, not a bad episode but too much focus on the Malick family for my taste. Also, Lincoln and Daisy came across as jerks for not giving the guy the crystal.
    10--felt like a Seat on the Inner Circle
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--sent through the Monolith
    0%

Fun seeing a glimpse of Hive's true form. Though, I had hoped we'd see a bit more (perhaps they're saving it for the finale).

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Lincoln's past. This just seems a bit pointless. I mean, what's the point of giving him this backstory?
    I agree. When I watched it felt like it was unneeded relationship drama. Here is something that Lincoln's been hiding from Daisy.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      When I watched it felt like it was unneeded relationship drama. Here is something that Lincoln's been hiding from Daisy.
      Lincoln's whole storyarc this season, to me at least, has seemed like unneeded relationship drama. He was a very interesting character, to me, last year. Now he's been reduced to 'boyfriend' status. Ugh. Also, where did these so called rage issues come from? We didn't see any hint of that before (that I can recall?).

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎