Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, this horrible thought just popped into my head...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, this horrible thought just popped into my head...

So, I was thinking about LoT tonight and how we're down to one Lance sister again, and I suddenly wondered.... is Sara going to find out tonight? Or will she not find out until the finale?

If I remember what i heard correctly they said she would find out in a future ep. That was reported last night following the episode of Arrow. It could b Sara finds out tonight but dont be surprised if they dont reveal it until Arrow is back with new episodes in 2 weeks.

Im just wondering how its revealed. Does Sara maybe see the grave or maybe Hunter is looking though articles and somehow the obituary surfaces?

Comment

Time travel makes the whole thing seem a bit... weird, no? I mean, at any given point during Sara's current mission, her sister could be alive, dead, or not even born yet.

Comment

^True. Sara could conceivably "visit" Laurel at any point during her life, and in timelines that may not necessarily come to pass.

Comment

I bet they have Sara travel back in time and have her witness Laurel die.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎