Settling In

Death, Lucifer, Michael?

Im just going to rant. If Dean killed Death why are there no ramifications? Or is he not really dead? they made a big deal about Metatron closing off Heaven that Tessa basically killed herself because the pain was too great.

Where the hell is Michael? Oh yeah are half brother is still stuck in hell. Seriously, all this talk of family makes me sick.

And enough of the brothers lying to each other. Its been an issue since season 1 and its become such a weak plot device. Dean just tell Sam you died to talk to a reaper to bring him back but that you actually werent dead.

And please find a loophole in the vessle thing so Mark Pellegrino can play Lucifer. M. Collins was cool for a couple episodes but Mark is the man.

I love this show, but its going on for the sake of going on. It has run its course, please get to a series finale.

You certainly have your right to rant....but I am enjoying this season tremendously. Sure there are plotholes all over this series, but some have been addressed. As far as Michael? I think that's coming. It's my opinion that Mark P. has other obligations and squeezed in his small reappearance in his schedule. I think Misha is doing a FANTASTIC job of Lucifer. I believe we will see Mark P. again unless they kill Lucifer, which I don't think will happen.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    And enough of the brothers lying to each other. Its been an issue since season 1 and its become such a weak plot device. Dean just tell Sam you died to talk to a reaper to bring him back but that you actually werent dead.

And please find a loophole in the vessle thing so Mark Pellegrino can play Lucifer. M. Collins was cool for a couple episodes but Mark is the man.

I love this show, but its going on for the sake of going on. It has run its course, please get to a series finale.
    Gotta agree with you. In interviews, the brothers said that they wouldn't be at odds this season. So yea, Dean isn't attacking Sam, but they keep lying to each other. I've got to agree that I'm sick of that. Sam lied about getting infected and using holy oil to burn if off (darkness goo/zombie disease). Sam lying about (or omitting the truth) about the visions and kept it to himself. Dean omitting his "thing" or "connection" to the Darkness... lying also about killing himself in this episode to try to save Sam. Enough already. It feels like lazy writing honestly. They've worn that out.

I love Mark P.'s portrayal of Lucifer. I really do hope he can come back. Out of every movie and portrayal of him, I do think Mark has played the role the best. My fingers are crossed for him to come back.