No announcement yet.

11.19 The Chitters

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.19 The Chitters

Don't know anything but the name but man, what a name! Does anyone know what it means?

Chittering is what happens when you are cold and shivering and your teeth clack together. Sounds like this may be the mass ghost story that has been promised in Amara raising the dead in her own special way?

Comment

photos/pics: http://www.enstarz.com/articles/1493...-19-photos.htm

Comment

Originally posted by waynedeath1047
        Chittering is what happens when you are cold and shivering and your teeth clack together.
        I thought that was "chattering"? I've always said "it's so cold my teeth are chattering" (hence the term 'chattering teeth', I thought?). Huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
          I thought that was "chattering"? I've always said "it's so cold my teeth are chattering" (hence the term 'chattering teeth', I thought?). Huh.

It is chattering, lol.

But (I googled it) apparently chittering is also a word for it, in Scottish English anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
            It is chattering, lol.

But (I googled it) apparently chittering is also a word for it, in Scottish English anyway.
            I thought so.
            But that's interesting. Perhaps that is a clue to something (regarding Crowley--or should I call him "Fergus"? LOL).

Comment

I am actually scottish-american and grew up with very Scottish grandparentsI have always known it is chittering. :-)

Comment

Official description:
                http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...iption/105843/

And the promo for it (won't be airing until April 27th so we have a 2 week Hellatus):
                Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 04-08-2016, 10:49 AM. Reason: added in promo

Comment

i'll skip this episode. just waiting for the story arc episodes

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
                    i'll skip this episode. just waiting for the story arc episodes
                    I feel you. I'm still gonna watch it though, it's not like it costs anything.

Comment

I think it is a dialect word for shiver, chatter...

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
                        I feel you. I'm still gonna watch it though, it's not like it costs anything.
                        I know. i'll say I'm skipping it until a minute before it starts, then i'll turn it on.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎