X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Prisoners?"

What did you think?

I gave it a 10.

For me, it was pitch-perfect.

I wasn't sure how much story they'd get out of Gordon going to Blackgate, but I loved every minute of it. Ben McKenzie did a fantastic job. He said so much with his eyes without saying a word.

I'm also LOVING Penguin's storyline right now.

I LOVED how Elijah was proud of what Penguin had accomplished, even though it involved organized crime. The greedy wife bit is a bit predictable, but: Once Penguin catches on to her, there's going to be HELL to pay, and I can't wait to see her get hers!

Excellent episode, can't wait for next week!
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

What I liked about it was how they kept it simple. Two arcs: Gordon at Blackgate and Penguin with his new family. Didn't need anything more than that. Wasn't the greatest of episodes, but it set up the rest of the season well.

Paul Reubens was a joy to have on the show.
    Last edited by costas22; 03-29-2016, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      What I liked about it was how they kept it simple. Two arcs: Gordon at Blackgate and Penguin with his new family. Didn't need anything more than that. Wasn't the greatest of episodes, but it set up the rest of the season well.
      I agree.

Paul Reubens was a joy to have on the show.
      Absolutely. As soon as he said he wanted a drink, I knew his time was up.

It was really cool to have someone from one of the original films on the series.

I was a bit bummed that Elijah said his father had passed away, though, because part of me was holding out hope that Danny DeVito might (eventually) have a cameo as Penguin's grandfather.

Still hoping Michelle Pfeiffer will show up as Selina's mom—should they ever decide to go there for a story.

Anyway, I was surprised that Lee had a miscarriage. However, for the sake of her character, it's probably for the best. Had she had the baby, she probably would've ended up in the background like Barbara was in the first season.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎