No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Worlds Finest?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigificWriter
    CBS has already renewed the show; they just haven't made a formal announcement about doing so.
    I will bet you the other freshmen shows have also been renewed, but just not announced formally either.

Comment

^ More than likely.

BTW, we know SG has been renewed largely because we've seen 3 people directly involved with the series speaking openly and repeatedly about Season 2 as being a certainty.

Comment

I like the plans they have for season 2.

I'm glad the crossover got great ratings. With next week being a skip week, I hope the 2-part season finale can be promoted as heavily as the crossover and that it can maintain the ratings from the crossover.

Comment

My take on the "if it's renewed or not" thing:

So yes, an executive mentioned its renewal in passing. No, there's not an announcement yet. Yes, there surely will be one.

Face it: If the show had even a chance of cancellation the moods at PaleyFest would have been a lot more somber. No one even said "IF it's over..." It'll be back.

Comment

Yeah, all we need to do is just wait for the formal announcement by CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              My take on the "if it's renewed or not" thing:

So yes, an executive mentioned its renewal in passing. No, there's not an announcement yet. Yes, there surely will be one.

Face it: If the show had even a chance of cancellation the moods at PaleyFest would have been a lot more somber. No one even said "IF it's over..." It'll be back.

Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, and Chyler Leigh have, as I noted, also spoken openly about Season 2 as being a sure thing, so people just need to be patient.

Comment

The ep was awesome! From "I helped a family build an IKEA table" it just got better and better. Love the show anyway, but this hit it out of the park.

And yeah...it better be picked up for S2!

Comment

I don't watch Supergirl per se but I watched this episode and enjoyed it quite a bit, especially with - for me as non comic book reader - known side characters as Silver Banshee (which I know from Smallville) and Livewire (from the animated Superman show).

Since I'm not familiar with Cat's background: does she have a son or was this just a big bluff on her side to garner sympathy?

When the firemen appeared at the end, I fully expected Casey and Severide from Firehouse 51 though.

Comment

Yes, Cat has a son; he was in the show a few eps ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                      Too bad. As I said I haven't seen much of Supergirl (only the pilot and this episode) but from what I took away from Cat it would have been cooler if it had been a ploy instead of an actual plea from an afraid mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                        Actually, she has two: Adam (played by Melissa B's husband) and Carter.
                        Last edited by jon-el87; 04-02-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Ah, yes. Either way, loving Calista's take on Cat...and I still think she's too smart to be outwitted on Kara's identity indefinitely.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎