No announcement yet.

New trailer for LOT on FB!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trailer for LOT on FB!

Caity Lotz's page and the Legends of Tomorrow page just shared a new trailer for the show. Here's some highlights I found awesome:

- TALIA AL GHUL
    - Jonah Hex
    - A museum of heroes, from the looks of it
    - Time Masters ordering someone to kill the Younger Selves of the Legends

The one thing I didn't like at all:

- Felicity in her wheelchair. WHY can't they just KEEP HER AWAY FROM THIS!?

Originally posted by JDBentz
    Caity Lotz's page and the Legends of Tomorrow page just shared a new trailer for the show. Here's some highlights I found awesome:

- TALIA AL GHUL
    - Jonah Hex
    - A museum of heroes, from the looks of it
    - Time Masters ordering someone to kill the Younger Selves of the Legends

The one thing I didn't like at all:

Yea they are awesome for sure. To add to them

Quentin Lance in the past and a younger Sara.

Jonah Hex punching Rip.

2047 or where ever they end up going in the far future.

The big fight inside of Nanda Parbat.

I'm sure, I missed a few most likely.

Now, completely agree on Felicity showing up and in the wheel chair no less. Like it was such a memorable turning point for the character, *scoffs* yea right. I really wish they would keep from shoving her into every single show and I bet Ray is going to be sinking praise songs.

Comment

He is the Youtube version of the Wondercon footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
        Yea they are awesome for sure. To add to them

Quentin Lance in the past and a younger Sara.

Jonah Hex punching Rip.

2047 or where ever they end up going in the far future.

The big fight inside of Nanda Parbat.

I'm sure, I missed a few most likely.

Now, completely agree on Felicity showing up and in the wheel chair no less. Like it was such a memorable turning point for the character, *scoffs* yea right. I really wish they would keep from shoving her into every single show and I bet Ray is going to be sinking praise songs.
        Any bets that Mr. Lack of Filter tells Mrs. Lack of Filter about the Smoak Technologies sign in 2046?

Comment

Any bets that Mr. Lack of Filter tells Mrs. Lack of Filter about the Smoak Technologies sign in 2046?
          I'll take that bet. Heck, maybe that's why Felicty broke up with Oliver because she knew about her future as Smoak Technologies and not being with Oliver so she picked wanting to be CEO of her own company over her boy friend.

Comment

*groan* I've been trying to live Felicity-free and life has been so pleasant not having to see her cry face, listen to her quavering voice, hear her hurling snark at "Olibuuur!" ... must I stop watching ALL Berlanti shows just to get some relief?

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Kent
              *groan* I've been trying to live Felicity-free and life has been so pleasant not having to see her cry face, listen to her quavering voice, hear her hurling snark at "Olibuuur!" ... must I stop watching ALL Berlanti shows just to get some relief?
              I feel your pain, Shelby. Currently, I'm dreading the possibility of Barry telling Kara tomorrow night that she reminds him of a friend of his....

Comment

And you thought they would keep this show Felicity free...

Interesting trailer though. I am sensing a weird connection between Rip, his son and Johan Hex. And Katrina Law is a real beauty.

Comment

*bashes head into the desk repeatedly* why the hell did they bring Felicity in god damn it. Couldn't they have shown Diggle instead, that would have been much better.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎