Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Worlds Finest" Supergirl/Flash Crossover Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guess not Super Kiss.

Comment

That looks like the same sphere from the Supergirl movie.

Comment

Is that Jimmy in that video game?

Comment

Guess no new Supergirl next week

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            Is that Jimmy in that video game?
            I noticed the same thing.

Now we have to wait more than a week for the next Supergirl.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. The chemistry between Kara and Barry was awesome. I hope they do this again next year, cause I'd love for Cisco and Winn to meet - that would be fun. The battles between Livewire/Banshee and Supergirl/Flash were very comic-booky with kidnapping someone, kiddy insults (shrieky/sparky). I have never been a fan of James in this show, so his over-jealousy was kind of annoying. The only beef I have is that the really cool scenes between Barry and Kara were revealed in preview clips. I could have not watched them and not spoiled things, but oh well. It was fantastic.

Comment

The episode was awesome, really hoping for more crossovers and the closing with the scene between Kara and James was a great way to finally move the romance forward ...until the kiss. Loved the setup, loved the music, loved how Kara took the initiative but is it just me or wasn't that kiss awkward, it really wasn't a kiss; you can argue that at that exact moment James got mind zapped but still. If you compare that kiss with the one with Cat's son in the Bizarro episode, that's a real kiss and real chemistry. Just saying. And yes I know Kara and Cat's son are husband and wife in real life so yes, that helps. I've been rooting for Kara and James to get together but I'm finding the chemistry between James and Kara is not there.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎