1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar

11.18 Hell's Angel

The title and that Phil Sgriccia is directing and it will be written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming are all I know about this one so far.

Forum Regular
    This is the synopsis: Lucifer takes a trip home and tries to assert himself into Heaven. Crowley tells Sam and Dean he has a way to take down Amara.

Forum Whiz
    I am very much looking forward to this episode. I am surprised that Lucifer will just be able to strut back into heaven with no consequences...Definitely something to look forward to after last night's exercise in going NOWHERE fast.

Wasn't Lucifer banished from Heaven with some spell ? I didn't think he'd be able to just walk back in.

Forum Whiz
    I don't necessarily think he does or has. It sounds like he has to convince them of letting him back in from my point of view. The set they are one too is the same office that Naomi was in when she would kidnap Cas. Maybe it's not an actual part of heaven proper but a room that exists both in and out of it?

Well maybe, I guess?

Naomi told Cas when he said he had never been in that place that not many angels had. I think it's in a different part of Heaven. We have seen that some of Heaven is rooms like a hotel where each soul has his own space. This is an office-type environment. This could be the reception room for God's "office."

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar