Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lionel wasn't ready to be a parent then should he be one?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lionel wasn't ready to be a parent then should he be one?

any thoughts?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

He shouldn't ever have kids, period. In fact I wouldn't even trust him to raise an animal let alone a child.

But the downside of that is that there would be no Lex Luthor if it wasn't for him. Maybe he could be just a sperm donor and let Lex have a happier childhood without Lionel Luthor.

And hey, For all the Lionel Fans who so desperately want Lionel to be truly redeemed (even though it's obvious that he's always been evil all the way to the end), this would be a good way to put an end to the debate over if Lionel was truly at fault for Lex's evil side.

Nature vs Nuture.... Is Lex better off without Lionel as a father figure, or was he always going to end up a bad guy regardless? It would had been nice if they did an "What if?" episode based on that.

Comment

The majority of people who have kids probably aren't truly ready to have one as it's a massive change in lifestyle so by that reasoning I say now.

Comment

I'm glad that the real Lionel was redeemed, by willingly giving his life to protect Clark in Season 7. The mirror Lionel was horrible, and deserved a far worse fate than what he received.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎