Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Mad Grey Dawn?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Mad Grey Dawn?"

What did you think?

I gave it a 7, as it seemed to move slower than previous episodes.

I was disappointed that there was no movement on the Hugo Strange arc, but I liked the scene with Pee Wee. I'm pretty sure he (and the rest of the family) is up to no good.

This episode set up a lot of extra plot lines that I'm a little worried that the Hugo Strange arc will fizzle out because they've got too many other things going on.

I liked tonight's episode, though, and can't wait to see where it all goes.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

I must say, this was one of my favorite episodes of the season and probably the series. So many things to like.

For starters, the whole cat and mouse game between Ed and Gordon was fantastic. Penguin has been the alpha villain on this show for so long, but Nygma in this episode really knocked it out of the park. He set up Gordon brilliantly. On a related note, I am glad Galavan's murder came back to haunt Jim, because it truly something reprehensible. I am just curious though, did he ever confess? He didn't say anything to Barnes and we didn't see what transpired in the trial. I'm guessing Gordon denied killing Galavan all the way, but how and why Gordon gets out of Blackgate early (lets be honest, he won't be there for long), is anyone's guess. Harvey sticking with him to the end was a nice bromance moment.

Bruce "manning up" felt like such a pivotal moment. Although, again, it feels like all this is happening a bit too soon for Bruce.

The Penguin stuff was fine. Loved the casting of Pee Wee and Melinda Clarke.

Tabby is back.

Barbara is finally awake.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎