Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Devil's Due?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Devil's Due?"

What did you think?

I was ready to give it a 6, but the moment Rumple betrayed Milah, that dropped it down to a 5, at least in my book.

I am so TIRED of watching this character screw over others and walking away unscathed.

So, he gets to lie to Belle (and the others), again, throw the mother of his first-born child into a pit, and—all of a sudden—we're supposed to care that he's got a child on the way? I don't think so.

As for the baby, that was predictable the second the crystal ball materialized in Hades' hands.

They can kill off Rumplestiltskin at the end of the season and it wouldn't bother me. I no longer feel any sympathy for this character whatsoever.

The only scene I liked last night was the one involving Regina visiting Daniel's tombstone.

The rest of it didn't propel the story forward, so it all seemed pointless.

I'm this far in, so I'm gonna finish the season, though. I truly hope next week is better.
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

I actually really enjoyed this episode. It had lots of good elements that kept me engaged.

Even though it made me mad at what Rumple did, it stayed true to his character. With or without powers, he has been a coward. At times, he will do what is the right thing but always finds himself slipping into old horrible patterns. His past with Milah showed that. Even though he loved her, he couldn't help but doing things that hurt her deeply in the name of protecting Bae. Now, the patteren repeats itself and he is doing the same with Belle.

At first, I didn't know why Regina was looking for a grave stone but once I realized it was Daniel's it was moving. She started off as a good person and his death totally changed her. It took the love of her son to get her back to the person she was always meant to be.

Not sure how the team is going to defeat Hades and get back to Storybook especially now that Rumple will be helping him. But knowing Rumple, he will find a way out of this deal and free them all.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎