No announcement yet.

Pennyworth Spinoff???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennyworth Spinoff???

Fox has signaled interest in a Gotham spinoff recently, and DC just trademarked "Pennyworth" so something is in the works.

So what do you think, is Alfie destined for bigger things. Would you watch such a show?

I'm unsure currently. I think I would have to find out what it was going to be about first before deciding whether or not I'd watch it.

It seems strange that they would take Alfred away from Gotham as that would mean Bruce would then essentially have to leave and then the entire "concept" of it being a Batman and his villain's origin would be ruined. If they don't take him away then the only thing I can think of is that it would mean there would be 2 show's going on at the same time like Flarrow and this one would be concentrating a lot more on Alfred and Bruce in which case I'd probably watch it to give it a shot.

Comment

The only way I would watch a spinoff based on pennyworth:

1) It's barely connected with Gotham at all, and instead focus more strongly on batman lore centered around the butler.
      2)They bring back the sarcastic, British butler that we all know and love. like the one in the batman animated series, but a live action version with real actors. I don't even mind if they upgrade him a little bit to have army training, etc as long as they keep the witty quips he used to do.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎