Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Bouncing Back"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Bouncing Back"?

So I enjoyed this episode, it had a lot of good stuff in it but does anyone else think that they should rename this "The Inhumans Show"? It seems to be less about SHIELD and more about the Inhumans, IMO. Which isn't a bad thing, can be fairly entertaining but not what drew me in in the first place.

Anyway, this episode---
    A new Inhuman, who has very Quicksilver type powers. Slingshot, her name in the comics I was told. Here on the show, I'm guessing she's going to be "Yo-yo".

Strucker's son is still alive? I was surprised by that. Coulson using him was cold but Coulson is cold now. I sort of miss his more idealistic days. I get why he's turned darker now but I do sometimes wonder what Cap would say if he could see Phil now.

Coulson has a new prosthetic hand. Anyway else have Luke Skywalker/Star Wars flashbacks? At least now Clark won't have to wear the glove all the time anymore.

So Talbot is the new head of the ATCU, huh? Could make for some interesting conflict.

I did love May telling Coulson he "joined the Cavalry". And FitzSimmons moments as well.

The one thing I didn't like was the Ward/Hive/Malick storyline. I just am not feeling any of them as the 'big bad'.
    10--Better than a new hand
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--worse than "Hive"s
    0%

Of all the network superhero shows on right now AoS is probably my favorite. I'd prefer seeing more Black Widows and Hawkeyes instead of more Thors and Hulks, but overall I agree it's still very entertaining even with the Inhuman overload we seem to be getting. I loved Mac's line about how Bobby and Rick deserved each other just before meeting Yo-Yo and May welcoming Phil into the cavalry. Not sure how I feel about Talbot running ATCU and I'm still waiting on any judgments about Hive.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a little break from Inhumans (and Hydra). Iron Man 3 introduced AIM, but that group seems to have been forgotten after that movie. Perhaps SHIELD could run into them for a few episodes.

It was nice to see Joey being useful, not just through his powers, but through his natural language skills.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎